Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Kahr OverSIGHT

Default Kahr OverSIGHT

So... with only one sight option for the value line, the old school, old tech Trijicon front, I have to ask myself: If I were designing the value line, and wanted to stake and screw a sight to save money over dovetailing, why would I NOT choose to go with a GLOCK compatible front sight? Kahr picked 'brain dead.' Really, the value line would be even more popular if they unscrewed their heads. Or, are they just trying to drive people to the 'premium' series? It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by kahrbrian View Post
    So... with only one sight option for the value line, the old school, old tech Trijicon front, I have to ask myself: If I were designing the value line, and wanted to stake and screw a sight to save money over dovetailing, why would I NOT choose to go with a GLOCK compatible front sight? Kahr picked 'brain dead.' Really, the value line would be even more popular if they unscrewed their heads. Or, are they just trying to drive people to the 'premium' series? It makes no sense.
    At this point, I think every new semi-auto handgun should be designed with Glock compatible sights. It would save companies the expense and trouble of designing their own, and would allow the consumer massive choice.

There are certain people(ahem) who don't want anything "Glock" near anything that they own. That would probably also increase the cost of the value line. Want Glock sights? Buy a Glock...………………………...

Actually the opposite - it would be cheaper - drill one hole. Now your value line just became more attractive to more people. No - its just an oversight - and dumb at that.
    Last edited by kahrbrian; 11-20-2019 at 06:49 PM.