Bought a used PM9 - excellent from day one. Bought a new ST9 - good from day one. Bought a new P9 Old Stock - runs Wolf like a champ. Eyed up an LGS CT 380 - VERY nice trigger and felt right. Went by the funshow and bought Rem UMC because I read reviews for this gun, and UMC seemed the best bet. I fired about 200 rounds on this first trip. Did not get through a single mag without having a failure to feed. The rounds don't go the whole way in. I had to feed MOST rounds by tapping or banging them into the chamber. All fired and ejected, but didn't feed. Toward the end I managed to get 4 launched out of the tube in a row without a FTF. I fully expected this to get batter and stop after 5 mags full. (OBTW, the ejector is lose when disassembled, but this should have nothing to do with feeding). Ejects nicely - just won't feed. Believe me it is HUGE fail for the gun to need banging on to feed 3-4 rounds out of a mag. It NEVER took the first round even using the slide stop. Ugh.

I LOVE the trigger on this gun and LOVE the way it shoots - soft and accurate. I will try another outing before I send it back to Kahr, but don't have much hope. Thoughts?