Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bawanna retirement get together.

Looks like a good time. Those food pictures made me hungry.

Are any of those 1911 grips Bawanna made?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Most were bawanna made. One fella put fake pearls on his, thought it was more BBQ. Told him Patton was rolling over in his grave but they looked nice. His wife was the one wearing the polished SP101.
    It was so chilly that most were kept under jackets. I decided to go cowboy (everyday) and strapped on the Vaquero.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Looks like a great time was had by all!

Congratulations, Bawanna! And, thank you for sharing the photos!

-Wlf

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Oh crap, don't tell his wife! That would be baaaad.
    BET YOU POSTED THAT WITH A SHEEPISH GRIN

CONGRATS AGAIN ON YOUR RETIREMENT BAWANNA. WISH YOU WOULD STOP RUBBING IT IN.. JUST TURNED 64 LAST WEEK AND GOT 2 YRS TO GO. GUESS I WILL TRY TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU TIL THEN.
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Now pace yourself, you have time to do what needs done. Not what it’s like in the rats race when we work and only weekends to get things done. Life just may slow down a bit and that’s what you want. Enjoy Joe ya got a lot of stuff you want to do!
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Two years to go, I wouldn't start thinking about it yet, that's a long ways off. The worst part for me was the last month. It came on kind of sudden, I only decided to retire a couple months before that. The end was in sight and I couldn't wait for my last day and roll out.
    Do plan well in advance if you do plan to retire, not sure your trade or occupation but nothing happens fast. I still have a few open ends with Social Security and Medicare. Big concern is my union Medicare Supplement. A single medical bill can ruin a person quick.
    I just won't get sick or have anything go wrong. (yeah right)
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Looks like a proper celebration for a job well done by a much appreciated member of the force & community. The Vaquero is a nice touch.... and apparently so were the hugs.

Congratulations, now take your time getting used to your new schedule, and best wishes for your mom.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Looks great! You even got hugs from the pretty ladies. Congrats again on the retirement. I'm looking forward to it when it's my turn and that can't be soon enough.

Cheers, c'mon over and hang out a spell.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Thanks for sharing the photos and commentary Colonel! It does look like folks were having a great time. Refreshing to see the iron, especially on that one gal....not bad on you either. A proper send off with some 1911s present. Cool that they gave you the G21 That pig reminds of the scene in Pulp Fiction where they are discussing "charming pigs".
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>