Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got an oddball...Bernardelli P One...Need a trigger bar

After reading this all I have to say is, what a great forum

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    After reading this all I have to say is, what a great forum
    100% agreed!!!

I read a posting from a guy from 2014 who contacted the co. regarding parts. He was told that parts are non existent. I think you may want to search for another pistol to use as a parts gun, if you could find one for reasonable price. I guess it depends on how bad you want to get this firearm going???????

Yes, if I could find a parts gun at a good enough price like this one, that would for sure be the way to go. I could most likely recoup my investment in selling off the other parts others may want. I think I may have a slim chance though, as Bawanna put it, this thing is a Wooly Mammoth. I have already emailed the contact on the info Greg gave me (last night) and am hoping they respond with a “yeah, we have what you need”, but based on what you are saying I may not get that email. If I can get to one tomorrow I am going to go visit a machine shop. Thanks!

Nothing wrong with a Wooly Mammoth, I think it's worth the challenge and sometimes it's kind of fun hunting down Wooly Mammoth parts. If you find one, get some bones too, make pretty grips. Been looking for one myself, somebody told me they was extinct....who knew.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It may be worth a call to Ahlman's also, they have tons of parts in stock and have been around since 1943.

https://www.ahlmans.com/index.html

P.S.
    They even have a wooly mammoth there!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Minnasota, lets see that's east of here pretty fur piece. Probably have to gas up.
    Gotta see me that there Wooly Mammoth.
    Maybe I could sleep in your barn and save hotel fee's and such? Wait that's the land of super cold and winter and snow, I might have to hold off till spring, me old bones don't cotton to the cold so much these days.

I'll go hang with Greg for a spell, warm down there, lots warmer than here, guess that would make me one of them snowbirds, which I think is worse than a tourist.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thanks for the info jeepster! (And for the usual giggles Bawanna) I’ll shoot those guys an email too! Thanks again!