Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got an oddball...Bernardelli P One...Need a trigger bar

Default Got an oddball...Bernardelli P One...Need a trigger bar

I got a hopefully good deal on a new gun, a Bernardelli P One 9mm. Kind of a cross between a sig and a eaa. Just the gun and one 15 round mag was un passable at $275. Guy said the trigger bar was broken, according to his gunsmith.
    If I half cock it, or if I put it in single action it will trip the sear/hammer just fine, but not in double action. Pulled it down to find that the trigger bar is ever so slightly rounded/worn, so it just slips under the sear when trying to pull double action. So...I’m on the hunt for a trigger bar. My web search has been fruitless. Anyone have a lead I can chase down? With what I paid, I can just keep it as a range toy, but am hoping to find a trigger bar to return it to 100%. Thanks in advance!
    828F18D3-62EE-4D0E-A690-562ED2B40DF3.jpgC84E271D-E418-44F7-947B-095D63AC0580.jpg
    Last edited by BirdsThaWord; 11-20-2019 at 06:46 AM.

You might find a talented welder to tig in a bit of metal and file it back to shape.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    You might find a talented welder to tig in a bit of metal and file it back to shape.
    Thanks for that thought!
    You know, I thought about that. I just wonder if that would hold. I could re shape it pretty easily, but just gotta wonder if it would hold. My concern is, would my attempt further mess it up if it failed, preventing me from even being able to shoot it in half cocked or full cocked as I can now.

Not sure but might check Numrich/Gunparts Inc, they got a tone of different parts for all sorts of stuff, weather they got that or not I couldn't say.
    Pretty nice looking gun, definitely worth trying to get back on the track.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Not sure but might check Numrich/Gunparts Inc, they got a tone of different parts for all sorts of stuff, weather they got that or not I couldn't say.
    Pretty nice looking gun, definitely worth trying to get back on the track.
    Thanks for the idea! I did check them. They seem to have a few parts for the other Bernadelli’s, but not the P One. Thanks again you man of leisure you!

Well now you've made it a personal challenge, tomorrow whilst I'm taking a mental health day, it will be my mission to locate said parts and pieces. I can do what I want right?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

You certainly can, and you would be my hero if you find one. That would be incredibly nice of you! I’ll keep my fingers crossed and hope your detective skills pay off. Thank You! Thank You!

That is a good looking pistol. I think I would have had to buy it too and take the challenge.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Thank you! I had looked it up prior and read/ascertained that the owners were happy with them. Some had other models by the same manufacturer and stated they held this model in high regards. If I had not read that I may have passed, even though it is a looker, in my opinion as well. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Or, a talented machinist, who could make you the whole part. Not to burst your bubble, but I actually saw a few people offering rewards for parts. Don't give up just yet. You've got people working on it...…………………………………………………………...