CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PM40--Overall Impressions??

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I shoot .40 out of my HK P2SK and it seems much tamer than shooting .357 out of my SP101.
    I don't find that hard to believe. My P2000sk is really good at taming the .40...which is why I no longer own a G27, btw.

Just saw the PM40 at Buds Guns online special for $320, free shipping. The P40 (blemished) is $299, free shipping.

I’d say those prices are major league steals.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Just saw the PM40 at Buds Guns online special for $320, free shipping. The P40 (blemished) is $299, free shipping.

I’d say those prices are major league steals.
    That's the best I've seen. I often shop at Grabagun.com and theirs is $9 more.
    https://grabagun.com/kahr-pm40-micro...poly-msts.html

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I have bought several guns from Grabagun, but being in Texas you’ll have to pay sales tax, plus They charge $7.99 shipping. No sales tax or shipping from Buds.
    -Rudyard Kipling

I have bought several guns from Grabagun, but being in Texas you’ll have to pay sales tax, plus They charge $7.99 shipping. No sales tax or shipping from Buds.
    Being in Texas I do pay sales tax. That's true. But since I drive to their location for pickup, I don't pay shipping or an FFL fee.

Another sucky thing about Washington, we pay tax on everything even shipped from out of state. It's supposed to be on everything but the only thing they can monitor of course is guns, so they have effectively made gun shops tax collectors.

Sort of helps the local shops and the no tax incentive went away but sometimes you can get better deals on line even with the tax and transfer fees.
    And of course when the local shops don't bother answering request for prices on order items like say Sig P210 Targets, then one has no choice but to go online and let them get only the transfer fee.

If I had better ears and was 20 years younger I'd open a gun shop and show them how to run one, I truly would.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by ROB94045 View Post
    Being in Texas I do pay sales tax. That's true. But since I drive to their location for pickup, I don't pay shipping or an FFL fee.
    I only did that once - drove up to visit relatives in Garland, so the pick up at their store in Carrollton was pretty convenient
    -Rudyard Kipling

I only did that once - drove up to visit relatives in Garland, so the pick up at their store in Carrollton was pretty convenient
    I live in Garland so the pickup in Coppell isn't too bad.

Yep, that’s the place I meant. Right off Beltline in the back of that commercial park.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Yep, that’s the place I meant. Right off Beltline in the back of that commercial park.
    That's the place!