Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Sights

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    My favorites EDC is a Glock 17 with 33 round magazine. With a couple of spares I have 100 rounds. That’s better than 11 or 7 or 5.
    Don’t bother, he carries a single shot .22 and aims for the eye. And never misses. I’m sure 5 booming near misses of .357 will be better than any number of hits with .380 or 9mm.

Fondled a sig 365 and a hellcat last month at a gun show. Did not like the feel of the hellcat but the sig felt perfect in my hands. Since then did a lot of research, youtube videos,sig forums
    etc. Seems like the early editions had a lot of problems but are now worked out. Thought about the sas but per "some"reports if those sights on the sas are off,cant be adjusted. Decided to go with the regular sig and picked one up yesterday. First new gun in awhile. Had born date of nov 2019. From what i read all the bugs have been worked out. Took it to the range today and put 150 rounds of combined winchchester white box, blazer brass and hornady critical defense. Have to say i love this gun. Worked perfectly and shot it much better than my pm9. Am a very happy camper right now. !!:d
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by GROTMAN View Post
    Fondled a sig 365 and a hellcat last month at a gun show. Did not like the feel of the hellcat but the sig felt perfect in my hands. Since then did a lot of research, youtube videos,sig forums
    etc. Seems like the early editions had a lot of problems but are now worked out. Thought about the sas but per "some"reports if those sights on the sas are off,cant be adjusted. Decided to go with the regular sig and picked one up yesterday. First new gun in awhile. Had born date of nov 2019. From what i read all the bugs have been worked out. Took it to the range today and put 150 rounds of combined winchchester white box, blazer brass and hornady critical defense. Have to say i love this gun. Worked perfectly and shot it much better than my pm9. Am a very happy camper right now. !!:d
    Congrats. I'm a fellow P365 owner, too, and will tell you that you're going to love it even more with time. My trigger, decent right out of the box, is absolutely amazing now. It fits great in my hand, and is an amazing point shooter.

Good luck with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Kahr View Post
    Don’t bother, he carries a single shot .22 and aims for the eye. And never misses. I’m sure 5 booming near misses of .357 will be better than any number of hits with .380 or 9mm.
    I carry a sweet 22.cal and just shoot their gun out of their hand. Gotta be quick.

I just give them the Clint Eastwood squint and they wet their pants and run.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    Loved that Shield but sold it to a co-worker as soon as I fired and bought my first P365.
    Funny, I did exactly the same...and also sold my Glock 43 and Glock 26. The Sig made them irrelevant to me.

I'll probably still buy another PM9 to replace the one I've always regretted selling...the Kahr is just small enough to warrant having it as a carry option, particularly for AIWB applications.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    Funny, I did exactly the same...and also sold my Glock 43 and Glock 26. The Sig made them irrelevant to me.

I'll probably still buy another PM9 to replace the one I've always regretted selling...the Kahr is just small enough to warrant having it as a carry option, particularly for AIWB applications.
    I agree. I favor AIWB and, as of late, have been carrying my PM9 more often than my P365 or Hellcat.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    I agree. I favor AIWB and, as of late, have been carrying my PM9 more often than my P365 or Hellcat.
    Regards,
    Greg
    Put me down for Carrying the CM9 AIWB.