Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Galloway Precision' Gallowglass Flat Faced Short Stroke Trigger for Kahr 9, 40 and 45

Flat triggers are now in stock! (Unless I bought the last one )

I have flat triggers in all my Sigs and like them a lot!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I just put a flat trigger in my 365. Mostly just to see if I liked it or not. So far without actually firing I like it pretty good. Put a spring kit in it while I was figuring it out and that helped a bit too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I just put a flat trigger in my 365. Mostly just to see if I liked it or not. So far without actually firing I like it pretty good. Put a spring kit in it while I was figuring it out and that helped a bit too.
    Nice! What trigger and springs did you put in it?

I put the Sig flat face. Left the springs alone.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I went with the Sig Flat trigger but got it on Ebay for quite a bit less than the 49 bucks from Sig.

I put in the MCarbo spring kit as Greg did that one and was pleased with it. I'm also pleased, I think it was well worth it.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Flat trigger is installed on my P9. I need to get to the range yet to try it out.

Noting here that the site no longer has anything about milling slides for RDS. Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    Flat trigger is installed on my P9. I need to get to the range yet to try it out.

Noting here that the site no longer has anything about milling slides for RDS. Hmmm....
    Nice.

Unfortunately, Galloway never came through on their talk of a short stroke trigger.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Nice.

Unfortunately, Galloway never came through on their talk of a short stroke trigger.
    I believe technically you are correct. My evaluation of the trigger I got is that it is arguably "short stroke" if you employ the ovevrtravel stop, which I dud not. Nothing is changed about the reset, as far as I can tell. They do appear to be doing the RDS side cuts again.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    I believe technically you are correct. My evaluation of the trigger I got is that it is arguably "short stroke" if you employ the ovevrtravel stop, which I dud not. Nothing is changed about the reset, as far as I can tell. They do appear to be doing the RDS side cuts again.
    It's interesting to see this old thread resurrected with current comments. I'm disappointed that Galloway was unable to offer the short-stroke trigger kit. I spoke to them several times about it and was ready to place an order as soon as they were ready. Even volunteered to be a field tester if they had anything they wanted "wrung out" on the range. Ah well...good folks though, nonetheless. I'm using the long set screw trigger stop despite how bad it looks. I'm not terribly concerned with the "looks" of my EDC Kahr CM9 though. For my purposes...looks don't count for much in an everyday use tool. That's kinda like a carpenter wanting to have exhibition grade English Walnut on his hammer.

Where did you hear about my framing hammer? I'm of the school it has to work but it also has to look cool while it's working. Of course we all know that beauty is to the eye of the beholder which is why we all have different taste and sensibilities.

Also probably why I'm into weird old guns and knives that most wouldn't take a second glance at. Maybe I got bad taste........I'll have to ponder that.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan