Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun

Thread: P9 slide on way

Default P9 slide on way

Had a cw40 that really didn’t tickle my fancy. Found a complete P9 upper, barrel, and rsa for about $190. Stoked about putting it on the cw40 frame.

Slide is here. Did a dry fit and it looks like a winner. Has 2002 trijicons on it that will either come off, or I’ll black out the dead rears. The front is pretty dead too, but the white outline is still nice and bright.

Gonna do fluff and buff on the trigger bar while the frame is apart and will give the dirty upper a good scrubbing too.

Cool. Let us know how it goes. I’m pondering something similar only going the other direction maybe.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Cool. Let us know how it goes. I’m pondering something similar only going the other direction maybe.
    I bet Danny knows where you can get a slide assembly...

I know a guy with a complete CW40 upper thats for sale.....

Yeah, but I’m gonna have to do a cm40 or pm40 though because like a fool I traded my CW9 for the CM9 when they first came out around 2012. I figured it would limit my future gun purchases. Take a guess how that plan worked out.....
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/