Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: One P380 left

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    I do not want to risk sending in the whole gun at this point. Too much doubt if they will stop gun shops from even opening. I will plead with them to just let me send in the barrel or just replace like any other part. If not, I will just wait until I can shoot the CW380 next to the new P380. I can get fantastic groups with the CW. If this gun cannot do the same then the barrel and gun will definitely go back asap and just have to take a chance. I have a feeling they will just ship a new barrel upon return. Unless of course there is something going on with the coating that caused this problem Personally I like the CW better.
    Side note: the internet rumor mill is saying that the Trump administration folks at theDHS have stated that gun manufacturers and gun retailers are essential services at this time of crisis.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Just checked on the gundeal site and they will now notify when the P380 is back in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Shoot Straight came through with mine. Its a little beauty, but I want to wait until .380 is more available again before breaking it in. Cleaned it, treated with Balistol, and put it away. So happy I checked in here. I doubt we'll see that price again.
    https://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/...ducts_id=30494

21.99 for 100 rounds of Armscor, 124 units in stock.. this should run like butter in your new P380
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Side note: the internet rumor mill is saying that the Trump administration folks at theDHS have stated that gun manufacturers and gun retailers are essential services at this time of crisis.
    My LGS/range in NC is open.. Its essential!!
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm

Most of our gun shops are open, ranges are not.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1953 View Post
    https://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/...ducts_id=30494

21.99 for 100 rounds of Armscor, 124 units in stock.. this should run like butter in your new P380
    Thanks. Saved a bit on shipping by doubling the order at the end.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Virginia Citizens Defense League is preparing to sue VA to get gun stores and gun ranges reopened. I know NJ reversed itself on that matter and the IL governor was vocal about gun stores being "essential."

WV gun stores are still open as far as I can tell. Myself, I won't be going to the gun range as I understand the need to stop the spread of the virus. I am pretty happy with my current gun collection and I haven't bought ammo from gun stores since I learned I could order it online about 25 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    Just checked on the gundeal site and they will now notify when the P380 is back in stock.
    They must've found another bunch showing 36 in stock.
    BOB

When theses first came out I wanted one....

I became a hoarde this morning. I ordered two of them. One for myself and one for a girlfriend. Just too good a deal to pass up. I love my CW380 and carry it whenever I leave the house. I just thought it would be good to have a backup.