Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: One P380 left

Agreed... for $299... you can't go wrong.
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    Virginia Citizens Defense League is preparing to sue VA to get gun stores and gun ranges reopened. I know NJ reversed itself on that matter and the IL governor was vocal about gun stores being "essential."

WV gun stores are still open as far as I can tell. Myself, I won't be going to the gun range as I understand the need to stop the spread of the virus. I am pretty happy with my current gun collection and I haven't bought ammo from gun stores since I learned I could order it online about 25 years ago.
    I know other places closed gun stores altogether as being nonessential. The governor only closed ranges (VA). Gun sales, background checks, carry permits, ammo sales, etc have not been blocked. Range access isn't needed to obtain a permit as well. It's a crapshoot whether they have a case of not. Depends on which judge rules on it. Now if he stopped gun sales and closed down all gun shops, then I'd be a slam dunk case on the part of gun owners IMHO...

I've been to the range a couple of times right before the governor shut it down, and it was moderately busy. Still lots of people in the gun stores walking around. Just went again a couple of days ago, but didn't buy anything as they raised all the prices...

The P380 went on sale for $300. A few months back, the K40 was on sale for $300 at BudsGunShop... I wonder under what circumstances are these deals coming about? I don't own any polymer kahrs, but I'm keeping an eye out for a P or PM series in 9mm or 40 in the $300 range.

Good deals on Gunbroker come up on the P9 series and I nearly bid on a few. However, my P9 Covert fits the bill just fine, especially with extended grip magazines.

If I did not have a P9 Covert, I'd get a standard P9.

On the Kahr site, it is listed as - (Closeout-Limited Quantities Available)

https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/p3...ights-kp3834n/

The one on the Kahr site has night sights, the ones on sale do not. I figure if they are close enough to be a danger at night I won't need sights anyway. I have them on my CW380, but doubt they will be added to the new gun. My SD philosophy has moved away from sites to point and shoot. I don't think there will be time for a sight picture when the SHTF.

Got my P380 back from Kahr today, 9 days, not bad.

Nothing was written about the peeling plating in the chamber so I called them. The rep went and asked the gunsmith & he said that nothing was wrong - as was predicted here.

The multiple failures to extract were cured, text said "fitted extractor". Several failures to lock back on last round were apparently addressed - "magazines: 1 K387G, 2 K386". The rep said he thought that meant they were replaced, but the gunsmiths had just left. They fired 6 full mags though it.

I went out back and fired 81 rounds through it, had no failures to extract, and it was dead accurate, but 3 failures to lock back out of 13 mags.

No complaints here, I'm happy and there's no way I could have shot my LCP or RM 380 that much and not been in pain.

Just checked. It appears that Straight shooter just got in a new batch. 28 left.Heck of a great Deal.

https://shoot-straight.com/product/k...-380-acp-2-53/

I just ordered one. I love my Kahr 9mm handguns. I didn't have good luck with the CT380 I owned. I hope this one performs well.

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1953 View Post
    https://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/...ducts_id=30494

21.99 for 100 rounds of Armscor, 124 units in stock.. this should run like butter in your new P380
    It did. Thx. 100 rounds, zero issues with any function from the start. Tried a couple mags of jhp, fine. Never before had a Kahr with no break in period problems at all. Super happy.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899