Crimsontrace   Xssights   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Mitch Rosen OWB pancake holster for LC9 would a Kahr PM9 fit?

Default Mitch Rosen OWB pancake holster for LC9 would a Kahr PM9 fit?

Would anybody know if a Mitch Rosen OWB pancake holster 5jR model made for a Ruger LC9 fit a Kahr PM9? They are almost the same length. are the same width. Trigger guards are slightly different but close. Sometimes you can fit different guns in leather holsters.

Mitch Rosen 5JR holsters are fitted extremely tightly.

I have one for my Kahr MK9. My PM9 and my CM9 do NOT fit into it even though they're all Kahr micro 9mm guns.

The MK9 "clicks" when inserted into this holster very similar to kydex. The leather is very stiff, and the holster required zero break in time.

The process of fitting a holster is called "boning" - back in the day, holster makers used tools made from bone to make the holster fit the gun it was made for.

No holster maker bones a holster tighter than Mitch Rosen - he is the master at this.

MK9MR.jpg

I have a couple of these IWB holsters for a 1911 and Sig P938 and they are nice and fit well. Here is a link to the pancake holsters.

https://azulagunholsters.com/product...-belt-holster/
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Techman View Post
    Would anybody know if a Mitch Rosen OWB pancake holster 5jR model made for a Ruger LC9 fit a Kahr PM9? They are almost the same length. are the same width. Trigger guards are slightly different but close. Sometimes you can fit different guns in leather holsters.
    No, it will not fit. However I did pick up a Mitch Rosen Presidente express off of ebay for $49.00 for my Kahr CM9. It was listed as used, but came in like brand new never used. And yes, I love Mitch Rosen Holsters. Fit very close to the body, a big requirement for me. I think they are sold by Mitch Rosen, returns for what ever reason. But again, appeared to be brand new.

Did you just buy that? That looks like the one i saw on ebay and thought about buying. Would that fit my PM 9? I had a Mitch Rosen for a Kimber Micro 9 a while back and it was the best pancake holster i ever owned. Sold the gun and sold the holster. Ebay has one for a Lc9 on auction and just wondered if it would fit the PM 9. I'm using a Desantis open top pancake holster made for a Glock 43 for my S9 PM 9 and Glock 42 and it fits all three fine. Got it used in excellent condition for 20 dollars. I just don't want to spend 80 dollars for a new Rosen. I have picked up some really nice holsters on Ebay used. Thanks for your help.

That is a beautiful setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman View Post
    Did you just buy that? That looks like the one i saw on ebay and thought about buying. Would that fit my PM 9? I had a Mitch Rosen for a Kimber Micro 9 a while back and it was the best pancake holster i ever owned. Sold the gun and sold the holster. Ebay has one for a Lc9 on auction and just wondered if it would fit the PM 9. I'm using a Desantis open top pancake holster made for a Glock 43 for my S9 PM 9 and Glock 42 and it fits all three fine. Got it used in excellent condition for 20 dollars. I just don't want to spend 80 dollars for a new Rosen. I have picked up some really nice holsters on Ebay used. Thanks for your help.
    The Mitch for the LC9 does not fit a kahr CM9. Again I love the Mitch. The Inexpensive Azula turned out to be a nice holster as well.

\
    Will add a couple more later.

Nice rigs

Agree, nice looking holsters. I’m sure the CM9 and LC9 holsters pictured are safe but for some reason I just don’t like holsters that don’t fully cover the space inside the trigger guard.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.