Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: New CM9

Default New CM9

Well it came in but it's setting at my FFL along with 8 other guns that belong to other and we were all put on delay. I did play with it a bit and a prelim report would be, it's small ,fits in the front pocket nicely, looks like very good quality and the trigger that some say is like a revolver well this one doesn't have anything that comes close to it as far as smooth pull with a very fast break that is extremely light. Me thinks I am going to like this little jewel, now I need to look at holsters for it leaning towards a Alabama pocket holster but am open to other suggestions. I have three other news ones to take to the range right now so I can wait a few days for it to come home.

I like my Alabama CM9 holster, especially the "thumb-push" tab. Too tight in jean pockets, but fast draw from Chinos or Dockers.

Got a phone call today from my ffl and she said to come pick it up so after work i drove 200 mph to make sure i got there before they closed, not really. i got her all stripped down, cleaned and re lubed and back together. softly I put her in a vise upside down and worked the slide 200 cycles so she should be ready to go to the range after work tomorrow. I have three to do so I am not really going for accuracy as much as breaking them in. will give a report after i get home.

200 mph is perfectly legal when your going to pick up a new gun.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by whtsmoke View Post
    I put her in a vise upside down and worked the slide 200 cycles so she should be ready to go to the range after work tomorrow.
    When I get a fresh new semi-automatic pistol I break out my Handi-racker. I sit in the Lazy Boy and push the pair down against the floor. I can get a couple hundred cycles on the pistol without expending one round. Of course you have to put the pair down when you grab for your beer. I usually do this while I'm watching a John Wick movie. I seem to cycle faster as the action in the movie gets more intense.