Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights

Thread: KSD Wood Grips

Default KSD Wood Grips

I found some wood grips I've never seen before. They come in walnut, black walnut, or rosewood. Pricey but look very high quality. The black walnut is very dark and that's what I want to eventually get for my K40.

https://www.ksdgripsusa.com/product/kahr

The only picture they have for the Kahr is the walnut, but you can find pictures of the other woods on their website.

Very nice! I had bought some revolver grips from them once. I ordered a pair the same day from Altamont as well. Funny thing is, the KSD’s arrived a week before the Altamont’s did, even though the KSD’s were custom and came from Turkey. Go figure. I think KSD makes nice stuff!

Altamont probably had to make them, didn't have any in stock.

Those really are nice looking grips.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I was curious about that site. If you get them, please post your experience and review the grip fitment. I was considering trying their grips for my 1006.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott321 View Post
    I was curious about that site. If you get them, please post your experience and review the grip fitment. I was considering trying their grips for my 1006.
    Will do. I might get some with my tax return. The only thing I'm hesitant about is the price, but they look high quality. These would be my first wood grips for anything.

They are a lot. There is a lot of work on the inside of those grips to make them fit properly but I'm sure they are using CNC so should be able to pump them out so I'm not sure that much is justified except of course to pay for the CNC machine and the operator.

What I often do is ponder what I would charge to make something, whatever it is. Say a # 2 lead pencil, standard yellow with an eraser. How much would you charge me to make me one?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."