Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Itxi?

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Default Itxi?

Just noticed that Itxi hasn't been on in a while. You get busy with the holidays and New Year and things get by you. Just noticed he hasn't been on since September, last year.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Been wondering about him too...Last I heard his cancer had come back and he was at peace with it....Hope he's still fighting

I've been emailing and checking and not getting any response. I fear the worst but got nothing to confirm. I asked him to give his wife my email when/if he got to the point he didn't want to look at a computer or if she had bad news to share.
    I can't find a phone number, and I'm even drawing a blank on his real name, got to check my old messages and see if it comes back to me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Anything yet??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????

Nothing to me, no responses. At the moment I'm drawing a blank on his real name, anybody remember?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Nothing to me, no responses. At the moment I'm drawing a blank on his real name, anybody remember?
    He signed off as Don on one of his post.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Ok gang, while looking up an address for a member here to send a package I ran across Itxi's info in my little book. (yeah I keep a little book).
    I show his name as Don Smith (right Smith). Hailed in Parker Colorado.

I've spent the last hour or so searching for records or obituaries and got a few close but no cigars. Closest I came up with was a Don Smith but he crossed the river in 2004.

I didn't have a middle initial to narrow a search. A few sites allowed me to just scroll through, one had over 800 departed souls.

I'll continue to try to find something conclusive. At this point I don't want to declare his deceased early like we did Dietrich.
    I suspect as we all do that he's crossed but nothing solid to back that up with.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Thanks for trying boss....As I remember Itxi worked for the Federal Government in some sort of military intelligence so I don’t think his real name was Smith so I doubt we will ever know for sure but from his last few posts he seemed to know and was ready for his day......I only hope he is still with us and his computer broke but if not that he is resting in peace......

Don or Donald might be his middle name. A lot of people go by their middle name (me included)

Quote Originally Posted by skiflydive View Post
    Don or Donald might be his middle name. A lot of people go by their middle name (me included)
    SO DOES THAT MEAN WE JUST CALL YOU FLY ?
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan