Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace

Thread: New P9

Default New P9

Purchased a new P9 black with night sights online. Received a call last night from my LGS/range that they received it. Went down this am to pick it and hit the range to begin the break in. Literally right out of the box, put about 150 rounds of browning 124 fmj through it. Ran flawlessly. Assuming it eats another 150-200 rounds without issue, it might replace my K9 as my primary CCW.

Its very accurate, and recoil wasn't that bad, especially considering its just 17oz +/-. Its build well and the ergonomics are great as it feels just right in the hand. It also fits my K9 Milt Sparks VM2 like a glove.

It definitely exceeds my expectations.

Congrats. My P9 is also GTG OTB. Very good trigger, reliable, and I transitioned it quickly to carry duty. EXCELLENT gun.

The P9 is about 8 ounces lighter, too. Congrats!

I got rid of all of my steel and other size Kahrs to use the P380, P9, P40, and P45... love the size!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".