Kahr Shop   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taurus TX22

Thanks for the link Greg! By the way, your picture makes both of those revolvers drool worthy. Had no idea about the LCP .22 either.
    I see what you mean John. The Taurus with the g10 looking grips has me wanting one. I gotta stop chatting with you guys or Iíll go broke!!!

Well at least the Tauri arenít expensive.
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Well at least the Tauri arenít expensive.
    True! And a great value in my opinion.

Just posted my GSG for sale locally to fund the TX22 purchase. Hope to own one soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Just posted my GSG for sale locally to fund the TX22 purchase. Hope to own one soon!
    I think that will be a wise move. My co-workers gun now has over 500 trouble free rounds fired without cleaning and last night I picked it up and was amazed at how easy it was to shoot offhand.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    I think that will be a wise move. My co-workers gun now has over 500 trouble free rounds fired without cleaning and last night I picked it up and was amazed at how easy it was to shoot offhand.
    The more stuff like that I hear, the more I want one! Not gonna lie, Iím keeping a Walther P22 just cause Iím partial to it, but think that once I get the TX it will be in the bag every range visit.

I have exactly 600 rounds thru mine, 12 different loads, the only one that i had any real trouble with was a box of Winchester Match ammo it just didn't like it and would fte every so often. It ran standard velocity as well as it did high velocity and some of the groups printed low but centered on the bullseye which was five inches in diameter and the others I would consider pretty well dead on. I did not touch the sights as I had got off early when they called and said it was in so i picked it up, cleaned it and went directly to the range. I do have more loads to try but for the most part they all shot good some were just better than others.
    The trigger was awesome, very light and crisp and the reset was audible and short. My only complaint would be i left my loader at home and yes I know they are easy to load but the day before i did the same thing with two new 9mm's that i had gotten and my thumb and finger was sore lol other than that this little gun is a keeper. If I could post pictures I woulld post a picture of my two targets.

Nice! Thanks for the report. I know what you mean about the sore fingers. I own exactly zero speed loaders, so I often come home from the range sore and sometimes bloody.

Damn you guys anyhow. Taking lessons from Greg? Find myself hankering for one of these TX 22's. Have a friend with a silencer I can borrow, I have a Ruger Charger with a threaded barrel but this would be even more fun....................
    I'll have to try restraint real hard and this really mess's with my desire for the Sig 210 Target, you guys.........................
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I only have about 200 rounds through my TX22. It's really a hoot to shoot. The trigger is very nice and the little gun is a tack driver.