Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Taurus TX22

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    I just missed one of those at Academy the other day. I saw it on sale CHEAP, went home to get the cash, came back and it was gone. I posted a pic of it, with the price and posted a “wanted” ad on Florida Gun Trader. A guy responds about how he just picked one up at Academy that afternoon... it was the same guy and he was the one who beat me to it. : (
    LOL, that was you? I saw the WTB ad.

I’d really like to try the TX22 and the Keltec P17, but the only ones available are about 1.5 to 2x MSRP.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    LOL, that was you? I saw the WTB ad.

I’d really like to try the TX22 and the Keltec P17, but the only ones available are about 1.5 to 2x MSRP.
    That’s funny you saw that ad of mine. I ended up getting that poly protector off that ad. Sometimes those ads work. A lot better in past years, of course. Well I hope you can find you one at a good price. Problem is, everybody seems to love them, so the used market is dry unless, like you said, you overpay. The P17 was the first one to catch my eye. Searching for one was when I learned about the TX22. If I come across a deal on one I will let you know. If a good enough deal, I’ll grab it and go visit St Augustine if that’s close enough to you. Me and the family get into the fort free, so it’s a good trip once every year or so.

Thanks - don’t go making any straw purchases, though!

Thanks - don’t go making any straw purchases, though!
    You are correct sir! I do have 3 THX’s at the moment (me, wife, son). I’d be selling you one of those I think I’ve owned them long enough that they would not get classified as straw.

He’s showing up as located in Daytona. Not too far, but raises a bit of a red flag with me. That, and his asking price. I’d still love to have it... along with at least 1 of every other handgun ever made!

15D04A7D-E04B-4B1A-8EF0-0564CC2E8E40.jpg