Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: I need a cm45 owb holster.

Default I need a cm45 owb holster.

I just introduced myself and have a question.I am picking up my cm45 in the a.m.I did not anticipate a holster being so hard to find.I usually carry owb kydex,sometimes leather.paddle is preferable but pancake will work.Will the cm work with a pm holster?

I would think thr CM would fit into any leather PM holster. If it’s kydex then depending on the detail of the molding there may be some fitment issues at the end of the slide. Someone smarter than me may chime in shortly.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I use a Cook's kydex OWB for my H&K. Standard OWB model with clip. I did get a thicker kydex. I have Big Dot sights and oversize mag release and the holster fitment is very good. I can adjust the tension to light, and hold the holster upside down and the firearm stays put. Draws smooth, easy on, easy off with clip. Comfortable riding in the car. Can slide between belt loops to adjust while riding. Probably a bit of a wait on orders, but they were pretty fast when I ordered mine. There are cheaper holsters out there, but I've never had a reason to not use a Cook's. No sticks in the fire, just like his kydex holsters. Simplicity, adjustable, a bit more expensive but the fit is there. He does make holsters for your model...……………………………...you could also try Reign Tactical, but they are more expensive and have a 6 wk. wait. They make a holster for the PM45, might work???????

Don Hume JIT. I’m using one for my CM9 everyday and love it.

I use a JIT for my SP101. Planning on one for my H&K.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

CM45 will fit a PM45 holster perfectly. Congrats on the gun, my favorite carry piece.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets