Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights

Thread: Intermittent No Reset

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I might get my K40 back from the shop this week. In the meantime, I've had a lot of fun with this.... and it fits perfectly into my K40 holster (made for K9/40/CW) , something I never would have guessed. I think I've become more accurate with pistols simply by shooting lots of 22 LR. I don't know why but it's a blast to shoot. My K40 going under the knife has been a blessing in disguise but I can't wait to get it back, such a nice pistol.
    Last edited by KahrK40; 03-10-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Those are fun aren't they? I have a Bersa Thunder .22 that's a lot of fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by KahrK40 View Post
    I might get my K40 back from the shop this week. In the meantime, I've had a lot of fun with this.... and it fits perfectly into my K40 holster (made for K9/40/CW) , something I never would have guessed. I think I've become a more accurate with pistols simply by shooting lots of 22 LR. I don't know why but it's a blast to shoot. My K40 going under the knife has been a blessing in disguise but I can't wait to get it back, such a nice pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by skiflydive View Post
    Those are fun aren't they? I have a Bersa Thunder .22 that's a lot of fun too.
    Yes, I would like to have a Bersa .22 as well someday, I've read up on those and they are very accurate. It feels good to go to the store and walk out with so much for so little. At the range on Saturday, the guy in the next lane let me shoot his Springfield 1911 and I shot a nice little hole despite the huge jump in recoil. I wouldn't have been able to do that without learning to take my time practicing the fundamentals with my .22.