Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: TRUGLO TFX Pro Sights

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    FYI, the TFX sights are considerably tougher. There were issues with breakage of the fiber (I don't think you can see the vials) in some cases with the TFO since it isn't as well supported.
    Thanks for that. I'm leaning toward the TFX anyway...I've been intrigued by those for a while.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Lakeland, Fl
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    FYI, the TFX sights are considerably tougher. There were issues with breakage of the fiber (I don't think you can see the vials) in some cases with the TFO since it isn't as well supported.
    Did they break with use or did they break during installation?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Just had another thought...will the TFX fit the P380 as well?

    Because it'd be great to have the same sight setup on both my MK9 and P380.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    Just had another thought...will the TFX fit the P380 as well?

    Because it'd be great to have the same sight setup on both my MK9 and P380.
    Can I get the big brains here to help me with this? I've got some $$$ burning a hole in my pocket!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wet & Wild Pacific NW
    Posts
    29,031

    Default

    Send it, I'll take care of it for ya.

    I'm not certain if the 380 has the same dovetail, I've heard that all the rears are the same as long as they are the new style.
    But I got nothing solid to back that rumor up with at this time. I agree, the same sights on both guns would be ideal.
    http://bawanna45.wix.com/bawannas-grip-emporium#!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

    RIP Muggsy & TMan

    "If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Send it, I'll take care of it for ya.

    I'm not certain if the 380 has the same dovetail, I've heard that all the rears are the same as long as they are the new style.
    But I got nothing solid to back that rumor up with at this time. I agree, the same sights on both guns would be ideal.

    Ha! Ha! Thanks. I'm sure someone will be along eventually with the answer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop