CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CM9 problem

That makes it nice. Generally sights with set screws are easier to install. Then once you get it dialed in you loctite the set screw and your good to go.
    http://bawanna45.wix.com/bawannas-grip-emporium#!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That makes it nice. Generally sights with set screws are easier to install. Then once you get it dialed in you loctite the set screw and your good to go.
    I wish Kahr had the set screws like my Beretta Nano and Pico. Yes so easy to change out sights. It would seem to be a benifit to Kahr as well.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    I wish Kahr had the set screws like my Beretta Nano and Pico. Yes so easy to change out sights. It would seem to be a benifit to Kahr as well.
    Totally agree.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Found this thread interesting since I am new to Kahr firearms, will look up the Dawson products for certain. I looked at my CM9 just now and if you don't have a drill press but a friend does you have enough open area in the site notch to where you could drill a small hole and tap it for a set screw, of course loctite it also since it would be a small one but don't see why it wouldn't work.

After checking mine I believe it would be possible to add a setscrew however In my location difficult to find anyone with tools to do the job. Kahr has not answered my email, actually disappoint that Kahr did not repair first round they must be aware Loctite alone will not do the job.
    Really appreciate the advice given here.
    QUOTE=whtsmoke;412142]Found this thread interesting since I am new to Kahr firearms, will look up the Dawson products for certain. I looked at my CM9 just now and if you don't have a drill press but a friend does you have enough open area in the site notch to where you could drill a small hole and tap it for a set screw, of course loctite it also since it would be a small one but don't see why it wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    After checking mine I believe it would be possible to add a setscrew however In my location difficult to find anyone with tools to do the job. Kahr has not answered my email, actually disappoint that Kahr did not repair first round they must be aware Loctite alone will not do the job.
    Really appreciate the advice given here.
    I have found they respond much quicker to RMA inquiries as opposed to a direct email. Their system must be set up in such a way.. Not sure how you did it but I would suggest following the prompts here: https://www.kahr.com/kahr-rma/

I agree, will try that.

quote(I have found they respond much quicker to RMA inquiries as opposed to a direct email. Their system must be set up in such a way.. Not sure how you did it but I would suggest following the prompts here: https://www.kahr.com/kahr-rma/
    )