Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PM9 Covert

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Here I thought he was joking????
    I was sitting here thinking about how Kahr might update their line without losing the attributes that Kahr fans like. One way could be to go to a more modular design so that frames and slides could be swapped. Maybe even serialize the fire control unit and make it easy to remove.

There’s another manufacturer who does this with a very popular line of 9mm pistols. I won’t name them so this doesn’t devolve into another one of those discussions that you have to lock.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I was sitting here thinking about how Kahr might update their line without losing the attributes that Kahr fans like. One way could be to go to a more modular design so that frames and slides could be swapped. Maybe even serialize the fire control unit and make it easy to remove.

There’s another manufacturer who does this with a very popular line of 9mm pistols. I won’t name them so this doesn’t devolve into another one of those discussions that you have to lock.
    I agree and as a big fan of the Kahr, I would like to see a modular design as well. I love the Nano/Apx with that design. I have two Nano's, one with the Nano grip and one with the APX. Easy to change out, work on, clean etc. Also I would like to see the CM/Pm ditch the bulky take down lever or make it more streamline or indented.

I also carry at 1:00 when IWB. I'm 6', 170 lbs and also like a short barrel and extended grip. Generally carry with the extended mag for a bit more grip. The pm45 hides perfectly from the belt under the front pocket.

Seems like the logical thing to do would be to start with a PM 9 and add a grip extension. Gotta say, though, I think our collective legs are being pulled here.

having read scattershots' PM9/grip extension post, I feel vindicated for being a cheap SOB by using a 7 rd. mag w/o a collar as a grip extension with my CM9; it works fine drawing from IWB/OWB holsters with no stoppages of any kind, no printing issues either. I guess I've inadvertently made a CM9 Covert. or maybe I should say CM9 Pervert. LOL