Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Got to handle a Sig 365 today......so that's what all the fuss is about.

Default Got to handle a Sig 365 today......so that's what all the fuss is about.

I was over to Rural King today and I asked "do you have a Sig 365?" They had the 10 round mag version and the slightly larger 12 round mag version.

I keep hearing about this firearm...they said the trigger was "awesome with a very short reset" but being Rural King, trigger lock, so not allowed to try the trigger pull.

10 rounds of 9mm Parabellum in such a small package is very impressive but I can't see recoil being great. I will stick with Kahr and not only that, but I am going back to a K9 to tame as much recoil as possible.

I like my 365, SMALL and holds plenty of ammo. Shoots well! Very concealable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Nice jeepster! What sights are you running on it?
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Mine is the same Jeepster only with the stock sights.
    Greg, on your thoughts I have a spare striker coming on Monday. I will keep it in the box with a spare RSA. My only other spare parts kit is, another P365 resting by the bed.

"Never pet a burning dog"

Nice 340pd, that laser is a good match for the gun!
    Good grab on the spare RSA. I like your spare parts kit philosophy I now have one for my P210A Target

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Default Got to handle a Sig 365 today......so that's what all the fuss is about.

Mine. Talon grip, 10 round mag with a slightly larger finger extension for a full three finger grip and a little longer backstrap. Feels awesome in the hand and still a little shorter than the 12 round mag. Pictured with a High Noon holster but I now carry in a Vedder Light Tuck.

500 rounds, all sorts of ammo, no issues.

Pic with Light Tuck

Last edited by DavidR; 03-08-2020 at 01:16 PM.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Nice 340pd, that laser is a good match for the gun!
    Good grab on the spare RSA. I like your spare parts kit philosophy I now have one for my P210A Target

Regards,
    Greg
    A wonderful gun Greg. Both the Swiss/German mfg as well as the one made in the US.

BTW I just shot the Hellcat right alongside my P365. I found the Hellcat to have a bit more felt recoil and I am not a great fan of the split trigger style but both are great carry guns and their capacity vs size makes them great carry guns.
    One more thing, I also shot the LCP .22 and mow have much more admiration for your target. At 30' mine looked like I fired a round of #4 buckshot. I can shoot my 380 version much better for some reason.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I’ve had a Kahr for years and picked up a 365 a few months ago. Great size and better trigger and more rounds. I still have my Kahr and occasionally I bring it to the range as a reminder of how much more gun the Sig is.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Kahr View Post
    I’ve had a Kahr for years and picked up a 365 a few months ago. Great size and better trigger and more rounds. I still have my Kahr and occasionally I bring it to the range as a reminder of how much more gun the Sig is.
    Really? Not the Sig 365's I shot. Glad you like your Sig. I will stick with the Kahr. And a much better trigger for EDC. Don't need a light crisp striker fired trigger for EDC. Maybe for a target pistol, but I don't shoot those any more. The Kahr has proven track record for years. Hopefully the Sig will be around for a while. It is going to need more than just a few rounds in a magazine to keep the hype up.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Really? Not the Sig 365's I shot. Glad you like your Sig. I will stick with the Kahr. And a much better trigger for EDC. Don't need a light crisp striker fired trigger for EDC. Maybe for a target pistol, but I don't shoot those any more. The Kahr has proven track record for years. Hopefully the Sig will be around for a while. It is going to need more than just a few rounds in a magazine to keep the hype up.
    We are looking for different things. Glad you like your Kahr. It was exciting 16 years ago when it was the best for ccw. Now I really don’t get what the hype is for Kahrs.