Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: How crazy are YOU getting about Coronavirus?

If I owned a store, I would have gone to rationing much sooner to prevent the last-minute hoarding.

I am still eating fresh food....I have not been to the grocery store in 2 weeks but may go out Monday morning as I have a doc appointment that day anyway. I'll swing by the grocery store when they open and go for the usual suspects: salad, a few canned goods for the stockpile, eggs, milk, bread, ham, fresh fruit, butter.

Today I had to pick up the taxes from the accountant and buy some hardware store items for my dad. Since I forgot my grinding shield, I wore my welding shield.

I got some interesting reactions:

*Mind you I am open carrying a Kahr CW 45 while wearing an auto-darkening welding mask.

1). Cashier by the door loved the idea of a full face shield so much she intends to do the same. She was also very interested in my personal anti-Wuhan Flu habits.
    2). One guy walked in and laughed but kept going.
    3). Two guys stared but didn't say anything.
    4). Three other men said things such as "that guy over there has the right idea."
    5). One clerk said to another man "I don't care if I die today, I am ready to go to [heaven]."
    6). Another man was very interested but I could not understand what he said.

I joked with the cashier "a month ago, an armed man wearing a full mask might cause you to hit your panic button but today, this is normal, even envy-causing." She laughed and agreed.

I'm going crazy over it, Unemployed for 6 months, Lacking everything. Can only sit at home and listen to the news

Quote Originally Posted by aldonsaaleta View Post
    I'm going crazy over it, Unemployed for 6 months, Lacking everything. Can only sit at home and listen to the news
    I also regularly listen to the radio and update news about the corona epidemic situation on
    Last edited by gb6491; 07-22-2021 at 11:03 PM.

SWEET a link from an UNKOWN....just click it and enjoy...you will win a SURPRISE!
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    SWEET a link from an UNKOWN....just click it and enjoy...you will win a SURPRISE!
    Now that would be the definition of crazy, right there.

I smells a setup. If someone has been unemployed for six months it has nothing to do with covid. Employers are paying bonuses to get people to work.

Pass me some popcorn…
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!