Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How crazy are YOU getting about Coronavirus?

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Has anyone added Spare Toilet Paper to their every day carry? (Think about it) Be prepared. This is going to turn into a crappy mess.
    Actually, we have carried a roll of TP in the trunk of both our cars for years. Being geezers, we never know....
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

That's me as well. Also some in my little back pack. I gotta look around, I'm sure I got an old Sears catalog around here left over from the outhouse days.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well, then there is this source....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Rudyard Kipling

Attached Images Attached Images
    -Rudyard Kipling

^^^ Even my wife got a chuckle over that one

Interest rates cut to zero. $700 billion of money printed on top of the $500 billion printed Friday.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I’m reminded of the original radio broadcast of War of the Worlds.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Ya there is a lot of hysteria, which I believe is driven by social media, the addiction to smartphones, and a media that wants Trump out. However, several people I spoke with today (one is my sister-in-law) are not taking this seriously. If my brother gets it, he is dead. He is on a ventilator already due to cigarettes and is on the list for a lung transplant. If my dad gets it, he is likely dead too. 20 years of breathing coal dust and diabetes. So yeah, this can easily kill people I care about.

I wonder if China did release this, hoping to crash the US economy, defeat Trump, and then welcome in Joe Biden who will then go into a nursing home and the Chinese lobby will end up running America.

I bought more TP today, then offered to mail it to a friend who is down to her last two rolls. I also bought 4 gallons of distilled water....which is normal for me. I use it to clean my CPAP machine.

I have carried TP for a long time. Why? John Wayne is rough and tough and doesn't take crap off anybody! When I am exercising hard core, three full-sized bowel movements a day is normal for me.

There are some funny memes on this thread....keep it up! We can be serious and funny at the same time.

I was effected in a very harsh way on Friday from this pandemic. I live in a somewhat remote area and felt my wife and I were safe. But Friday evening brought the house crashing down.

I went online to bring up the LSU baseball game and...choking up a bit...this is hard for me...IT WAS CANCELLED!!!

Other than that, it has been life as normal for us. Went to the store today and it was busier than normal, but what I went for was there.

This reminds me of the aftermath of when Obutt was going to take away all of the firearms in the US from law abiding citizens. Not nearly as bad, but the media must be happier this time around. Look up the results of the Spanish flu, that was a true pandemic. One third of the entire world infected with 50 to 100 million deaths.

The 2014 run on all things "guns and ammo" really was stupid as the House went heavily to the GOP in 2010.

Found these two tidbits just now:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-po...1-toilet-paper

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavir...hers-sanitizer

Spent most of the day under my father's house: water leak. As I told a fellow patron at Lowe's...."National emergency or no.....our houses still break." Both yesterday and today, local Lowe's was packed.