Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How crazy are YOU getting about Coronavirus?

I'm not changing anything. I don't have a "response" to this anymore than I had to any of the other virus' that have been around my whole life.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...BZl039Ad5KEj2U
    From the beginning, look at the entities who are the MOST "panicked". Look at who initiated the most extreme responses first. Observe the differences of coverage in media and you can clearly see the efforts being made to turn this issue into yet another attempt to bludgeon the Trump administration.
    NO MORE...NO LESS.
    The panic response of the American people to this nothingburger is evidence of the incredible level of ignorance in the general population and THAT friends and neighbors is the most frightening aspect of the so-called "Crisis".

Well I stayed in all day. I have noticed I have a slight sore throat, but that's not a Coronavirus symptom. Other than some coughing up mucus, which is pretty common for me and more so since I got a CPAP machine, I feel fine. If I get a fever I'll call my doctor and go in.

Dad needs me to pick up a prescription for him tomorrow and I need more CPAP filters anyway, so I'll go out early in the morning to the food store for what I can find, then hit the pharmacy drive thru's.

This is the reason why you have a greenhouse, which I do not have.

I for one donít buy into the conspiracy to take down Trump theory for which there is no evidence. Israel has locked down their entire nation. Are the Israelis part of a take down Trump conspiracy? Have they been duped? The answer to both questions is no. There is an element of real danger here folks.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

A CPAP shouldnít cause chest congestion. Sounds to me like seasonal allergies. I get my filters from Amazon.
    A corrupt government tends to be well protected by a thin white line of bureaucracy.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I for one donít buy into the conspiracy to take down Trump theory for which there is no evidence. Israel has locked down their entire nation. Are the Israelis part of a take down Trump conspiracy? Have they been duped? The answer to both questions is no. There is an element of real danger here folks.
    I think there is a desire by many on the world stage to see Trump lose the election along with most big social media companies and most of the media. I also believe this threat is real. If we don't take it seriously we will see people we love die....which given the average age around here.....we'll see fewer posts than we are seeing now.

As panic buying increases and Trump continues to call for staying home, the "this is a hoax!" faction will get smaller and smaller.

Apparently college students are still on the beaches for spring break. They will take it home. However, as death numbers increase, people will wise up.

Ben Shapiro had an excellent video today on how the current advice can slow down transmission. Hopefully we can do as well as the South Koreans have.

Thanks man, I hope it's just allergies. I wouldn't think a CPAP would do it either but I don't clean mine like I should, basically I can go 2 months without cleaning it or changing the filters. I need to stop that, assuming I can still find distilled water and vinegar. I just mentioned it because it seems I cough up more mucus since getting it in 2018.

I don't think it's conspiracy to take down Trump, I do think it's highly over rated by the media. The big thing is the media and the Democraps will use anything to blame it on Trump, just like they do every other move he ever makes.

Ovomit could do no wrong even though he should be in a cell next to Hitlery but Trump can do no right???? And he gives us the most beautiful first lady the nation has ever had and well grounded too. A version of Jacqueline Kennedy in my eyes.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I don't think it's conspiracy to take down Trump, I do think it's highly over rated by the media. The big thing is the media and the Democraps will use anything to blame it on Trump, just like they do every other move he ever makes.

Ovomit could do no wrong even though he should be in a cell next to Hitlery but Trump can do no right???? And he gives us the most beautiful first lady the nation has ever had and well grounded too. A version of Jacqueline Kennedy in my eyes.
    Where is the "like" button?

The panic we are seeing is fostered by the media and big tech to hurt Trump, but it is also controlled by a general lack of education, laziness to prepare, plus the addiction to smart phones and social media. Toilet paper before food? Don't people know they have to eat before they crap?

Their smartphones did not tell them to buy food.....they were told to buy toilet paper.

Masks are sold out, even those designed for dust not virus particles....yet safety glasses are in stock. Their social media didn't tell them droplets in the eyes are just as infectious as those that land on the lips.

True about the media, but the world isnít shutting down their societal daily life and economies because they donít like Trump. That is Alex Jones level conspiracy talk and has no credibility, IMO.
    This is very serious for anyone over 60 whether you choose to believe it or not. We are just in the early stages. Hopefully the health professionals in the epidemiologist field - the ones everybody should listen to - can get the correct vaccine developed, and the pharmaceutical companies produce it in sufficient quantities so it can be distributed for a vast inoculation program by the end of the year.

The political finger pointing can wait until the crisis passes, and also spouting meaningless numbers when nobody really knows the full extent of the crisis is not productive at all. The smart people will heed the warnings and follow the proper protocols.

But what is wrong with those idiots who think they need to rush out and buy hundreds of rolls of toilet paper ans a truckload of bottled water all of a sudden?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

But what is wrong with those idiots who think they need to rush out and buy hundreds of rolls of toilet paper ans a truckload of bottled water all of a sudden?

I explained that, although I forgot what thread. Social media and smartphone addiction mainly, combined with a lack of biology education. Lack of education drives fear. Social media screamed "TOILET PAPER" and their god delivered that message. Being good followers, they headed the warning. When people hoard it forces others to stock up also. Myself, I bought a bit more than I needed but I left the rest. If there was 2 of something I only took 1. If there was 5 of something, something I didn't immediately need, I only took 1. That's a personal rule of mine.

I have to hit the drug store and food store tomorrow....wish me luck. I am rather scared at what I will find. I also plan to wear my welding shield. If this is in droplet form, not really "airborne," then a full face mask is needed, not a nose and mouth mask.

*The new "god" is the smartphone. Believers carry it as if it was a cross and they are surrounded by vampires.

Oh gosh....Foxnews just interviewed some dude at the beach who said (IIRC) "I ain't worried, everyone gonna get this." Well when his GF, wife, or mother dies, or he is laid low....as men his age and younger are being laid low/killed.....then he'll know but how many will he infect before then?