Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And here we go, Again. PANIC

Default And here we go, Again. PANIC

Target Sports USA Customer,

**Please expect 10-day shipping delay on all orders due to the increase demand.**

We are doing everything we can to ship your order as soon as possible including: implementing a second shift, hiring additional employees and offering overtime to our office staff to keep up with compliance requirements and any customer inquiries. Please note even with these changes, we also have a huge increase in customer email & phone call volume so please bear with us for any delays in response. You

Stocking up is panic or prudent? I think prudent.

SGAMMO is no longer taking new orders.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Some prices have increased 50%, if one can find it. Glade I handload.

Picked up some .45acp today from Natchez for 11.49 per box of 50. They said they have plenty of .40S&W and .45acp but the 9mm is being scooped up like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post

Stocking up before is prudent. Trying to stock up after is not. Anyone lacking this foresight has already failed.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post

Prudent, didn’t know SGAMMO stopped orders. Got my order in to them early Friday morning when there was a up to 10 day ship time. I had planned to buy anyway due to election being this year.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Prudent, didn’t know SGAMMO stopped orders. Got my order in to them early Friday morning when there was a up to 10 day ship time. I had planned to buy anyway due to election being this year.

Got mine in last Tuesday and they shipped Friday. Will arrive Wednesday.

Have been steadily buy ammo from Target Sports for he past year. About 37 orders. Bought some on March 7th arrived on the 12th. Ordered yesteday and still awaiting tracking number. Usually get one right away. Saw Freedommunitions was dry on 9mm so ordered 500 rds from them in 380 and another 500 rounds of 380 from Target and 500 rds of 38 from Target.
    A couple of orders from Target. On the right is All Buckshot

I have ample ammo for my shooting needs but I expect that by the end of the week, the local indoor range I patronize will be closed. By the time it reopens ammo will be plentiful again.

I figured all the idiots had hoarded up in 2014.

Just checked myself...yep...not going to be ordering any more ammo for a while.

I have about 1000 rounds of Speer Gold Dot for my .38's, plus about 950 rounds Speer Gold Dot in 9mm Parabellum. I have about 300 rounds of Speer Gold Dot for my .45's.

I have about 10,000 rounds of .22 LR. I have a few hundred rounds of .38 SPL FMJ left but I won't be practicing anymore anyway. Not with this going on. Dang. The indoor range was the one place I figured on continuing to go.

I had wanted to order 1000 rounds of .38 SPL Critical Defense but wanted to wait and until next month. C R A P.

See I do this extensive and slow testing of ammo to fit each defensive weapon.......the only testing I have completed is FMJ for .38 SPL.

Oh well......I am better off than most anyone I know.