Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: Received the Gould and Goodrich double mag pouch from Kahr.com

Default Received the Gould and Goodrich double mag pouch from Kahr.com

Received the double mag pouch from G&G that Kahr sells. Dues to their confusing website, I called in the order but the lady was very nice and fun to talk with. The pouch seems small and a tight fit to the body, which are pluses, but WHOA it goes onto my 1.5 inch "gun belt" (1/4 inch thick) VERY tightly.

I put it onto the belt and will leave it for the day in an effort to loosen that hold on my belt.

Don't have a double mag pouch from G&G, but I have several of their single mag pouches.

I got mine from Midway USA. The double stack pouches fit my P365 mags very well, and I also have a paddle version that's really nice. These also fit my CZ mags, and my Beretta M9 mags perfectly.

I also have a singlestack model that fits all my Kahr 9mm mags as well. Great fit and perfect retention - they're well built and should last a lifetime.

All of these mag pouches were pretty inexpensive from Midway, and they all fit just fine on a Hank's Gunner model belt (1/4" thick).

I like that they don't have any tension adjustment, and really don't need any. Nice and simple.

Well I am not the least bit happy with the G&G, clearly it is made for a 1.25 inch belt, not a 1.5 incher.

I went on and ordered a double mag pouch from High Noon Holsters. Their "Single Skin" is not durable at all but hopefully their "Double Take" is more so.

If I could I'd do exotic leather, either croc or ostrich leg, for all belt, holster, and pouch needs. I like Andrews Leather but his holsters are far too "high ride" for me.

But thanks to all for their input.....I know holsters are an area that require much trial and error to get what works best.

I have the mag pouch on right now and it is clear they sent the wrong one. I have the retention screws out so far they are about to fall out and the K9 mags are nearly impossible to get in or out. They probably still sent the .380 pouch event though I was on the phone with them being very clear about what I wanted.

Getting it onto my 1.5 inch wide, 1/4 inch thick gun belt really requires a second person.

I like how closely it fits to my body but the cons are just too much.

I will call tomorrow and try to return it.

Update:

Just called and Kahr is sending a return label.
    Last edited by I_Like_Turtles; 03-26-2020 at 10:20 AM.