Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How are YOU and your FAMILY holding up under the strain?

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    Did you realize that if you place one of your testicles on the opening of a coke bottle, warm the bottle in hot water then pack the bottle in ice, the result is the creation of a suction that will suck your testicle into the bottle? Really.
    If anyone has tried this and knows how to get it out, please call me right away. Please !
    ( Asking for a Friend )
    Way too much time in the house. Virus or not you need a drive through the country for a change of scenery.

Trust me, I went out yesterday first time since Sunday. Drove to the outdoor range out in the country around dark (26 miles away) emptied 1 magazine into some clays at the 25 yard berm, then took a different route home.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Way too much time in the house. Virus or not you need a drive through the country for a change of scenery.

Trust me, I went out yesterday first time since Sunday. Drove to the outdoor range out in the country around dark (26 miles away) emptied 1 magazine into some clays at the 25 yard berm, then took a different route home.
    All jokes aside, a drive is relaxing and releases some pent up "cabin fever" we all have by now. Glad you got out a bit.

Tomorrow I plan to mow my grass with a pushmower plus ride my bike around the mall for about 10 miles.