Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: WTS/WTT: Bersa Thunder 380 (like new)

Default WTS/WTT: Bersa Thunder 380 (like new)

Hello All,
    I have for sale one essentially brand new Bersa Thunder 380 in Nickel, asking $260.00 OBO. I would consider a trade for a Kahr CT380 in similar condition.

I purchased the pistol brand new from BudsGunShop two years ago as I was considering several for concealed carry purposes. I ended up going with a Kahr S9 so this has been kept in my safe ever since. We own several of these and they are excellent pistols with very low recoil and are extremely accurate. This pistol has less than 40rds through it and is in absolutely pristine condition.

I can provide extensive feedback with the sale. You are also welcome to call my local PD or Sheriff to confirm pistol details. The gun will arrive to your FFL exactly as described. The Buyer must legally be able to own a firearm and the sale must be legal within your state. Please inquire with any questions and payment methods as I have no way of accepting credit card payments?

Thanks,
    Ralph
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you were local I would snag it from you. Good luck with your sale!

I'm guessing the original offer from 10 months ago is no longer available, but if it is I'll bet the price has gone WAY up.

Quote Originally Posted by 68Firebird View Post
    I'm guessing the original offer from 10 months ago is no longer available, but if it is I'll bet the price has gone WAY up.
    I bet you aint wrong!