Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dead wood evolving

Inslee stopped by my house once many years ago when he was running for his first Rep term and we lived up north. He was canvassing neighborhoods to shake hands and let people see his face. At the time he seemed like a moderate or centrist liberal. He has sure changed since then. Some of the stuff this guy does makes it appear that he's only interested in governing King County. And making decisions in line with the majority there. He has surely jumped on the Leftist bus.

That's all he has to do to control the whole state, the population density in King Co far exceeds all the rest of the state. So what they want the folks in Eastern Wa have to live with. One reason the state should be split and make Eastern Wash it's own state. We could call it Washington and Western Washington could be California North Annex or something.
    I'd of course have to move which would probably contribute to ruining Eastern Washington as many would also move which is actually what happened on the West side. California's tired of their BS down there moved here and then created the same BS they moved away from.

My daughter and son in law just bought 160 acres in Idaho, I suspect since Grandma can't stand to be away from the grandkids for any length of time I'll probably be moving anyhow. 160 acres out to be room for grandpa to shoot I reckon.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

160 acres? I should hope to shout. I can think of worst ways to spend my golden years than to have grandkids around and that much acreage to putt around on. And Idaho is pretty conservative, which is a bonus if you're of like mind, and I 'spect you are. Was looking for places there in the early aughts but decided the area we were looking at, which was close to the Snake was too close to the Snake.

Here what you're saying about people moving to get away from a place only to do their darndest to turn it into what they left behind, or fleed from. Happens with our immigrants these days as well doesn't it?

Anyway Greg, your gun's a beaut and from what I've read is one of the most accurate pistols ever made.

Oh yeah, it's happening all over, Colorado, Texas, AZ. People get away only to ruin an area by creating the same crap they were getting away from.

And your correct Gregs gun is drop dead gorgeous, maybe the prettiest gun I ever laid eyes on. This waiting for the canoe is painful, but I'll just curl up on the kitchen floor and suck my thumb for awhile and I'll be ok, really I will. Maybe.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Another bonus to the Idaho 160 acres is the neighbors got mules. I love mules. My wife and daughter have horses but I've always been partial to mules myself. Maybe being born in Missouri put something in my blood.

Interesting story since it's Saturday for me again and just after noon.
    My uncle told me back when him and my dad were early teens (large family 5 brothers and two sisters) they were out plowing behind my granddads match team of mules. At that time a pair of matched mules was like owning the finest John Deere tractor ever made. Highly coveted and their lives basically depended on the work they could do.
    Well one of them was being your typical mule contrary and ticked my dad off. He rared back and launched a dirt clod (no harder dirt clods than Missouri dirt clods) and hit that mule right in the side of the head.
    It dropped like it had been shot! Both my uncle and my dad of course were in instant panic mode especially my dad who within seconds was basically doing mouth to mouth and first aid to bring that critter back to life.
    Turns out he'd hit it just right somehow and knocked it out. A few minutes later it got up and went back to being cantakerous.
    They were both so glad they didn't have to run away and spend their lives on the run.

Incidently it's Missouri, not Misery, still miss it.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I think its Missoura.

Only if your a local.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Well boys (and girls, real shortage of girls around here lately) I got a bid in on a genuine Sig P210 Target. 17 hours to go, lots of previous bids but I'm the winner at the moment at only 1035.00. I'm not optimistic but maybe I'll get lucky. Every other one is 1449 or 1499 or much higher.

This just might be my canoe arriving?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Fingers crossed Colonel

Got outbid but I upped it a bit and I'm on top again at least for a bit.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan