Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are T series pistols out of production?

Default Are T series pistols out of production?

I see they are shown on the Kahr website, but I have searched high and low on the web and can’t find a single T series with the stainless frame for sale in any caliber.

Has Kahr given up on selling them and gone completely to polymer frames?

Far as I know they are still in production but not many. I had to wait a long time to get mine. Never see them used hardly at least locally. I think they only run a batch now and then and apparently not frequently enough.
    This is of course just speculation on my part, nothing solid to back it up with.
    Worth searching and trying to find one though, great gun.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Far as I know they are still in production but not many. I had to wait a long time to get mine. Never see them used hardly at least locally. I think they only run a batch now and then and apparently not frequently enough.
    This is of course just speculation on my part, nothing solid to back it up with.
    Worth searching and trying to find one though, great gun.
    I haven't seen any on Gunbroker so clearly there aren't many out there.

I might would be into a stock K9 grip but 4" barrel and slide. However, once we get into a longer grip than a K9, that's where I start thinking "just carry the Hi Power or 1911."

A thread several years ago that correlated serial numbers and purchase dates concluded that Kahr only makes a hundred or so each year. A rare bird indeed.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

There's a used T9 on gunbroker, ends 4/16/2020
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    There's a used T9 on gunbroker, ends 4/16/2020
    Found it! First one I've ever seen on there. Opening bid is $550.00, no box or spare mag. I do wish the K series had the angled front of slide like the T series does.

I wonder if it's not worth just waiting. I seen one site that has them on backorder for $699. From what I seen online, they were going for $650 +/- new not too long ago. $550 + $35 is about $585 for a used one with only one mag, no box or paperwork. Plus, I doubt that the auction even ends at $550. A new one, when available in a couple of months, would come with three 8 round mags and a warranty.

Bird in the hand even though it's not really a good deal vs patience is a virtue and best things come to those who wait...

Far as I know they are still in production but not many. I had to wait a long time to get mine.
    Didn't you call Kahr and they helped you find one or something like that?

Who's Jane? I did contact Kahr and waited for a production run. Kind of went direct more or less.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Who's Jane? I did contact Kahr and waited for a production run. Kind of went direct more or less.
    Auto correct changed Kahr to Jane... I might try that same route. Think I might go for the elite only because of the front checkering.