CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are T series pistols out of production?

Well, does the fact that they're still showing 3 different T9 models on their website count for anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Canine Dave View Post
    So, on my and Arizona Gunners behalf, is the Kahr T9 in or out of production?

I think that's only what I wanted to know.
    It is indeed in production, at least it's not discontinued. I inquired about an MK and was told it might be a few months before they run another batch, I assume the same would be true on the T's.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    KahrTalk is not sponsored by Kahr Co if you mean financially. KahrTalk is supported and acknowledged by Kahr, if you look at their website you even see a link to our forum. I have it from a reliable insider that a K45 was once on the drawing board and could happen but it's probably a long ways off and may never happen.

Far as customer loyalty, Kahr can't know who's getting what as they must deal through distributors. They know the geographic areas they are going to and quantities etc but not much beyond that. I'm sure they base their production on product going out, demand as it were.
    Well, I sure wish they’d send some PM9 Coverts down here to Texas.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    Well, does the fact that they're still showing 3 different T9 models on their website count for anything?
    Made me go look too. I dl'd their 2021 (seventh edition) catalog and it does indeed show the T9!

Should be at our dealer's showrooms soon, perhaps.

Might be best to have your dealer look for one for you in the supply chain. Many dealers don't stock a lot of Kahrs, some don't even know about them. The dealers in my town weren't too familiar and had negative vibes about them until I semi turned them around. They still don't stock many but they do some.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

What gun would you sell to be able to buy a T-9?

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Well, I sure wish they’d send some PM9 Coverts down here to Texas.
    Depending on how industrious your FFL is, you might contact Kahr, see if they can give suggestions to where your FFL can find a new one. I was able to convince someone at my FFL to track down a new T40 last year. I did, however, have my correspondence with Kahr printed out and in hand. The guy disappeared for about a half hour to make some phone calls to coordinate the effort, and a month later the T40 came in.
    Last edited by Scott321; 04-15-2021 at 12:51 AM.