Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are T series pistols out of production?

I wasn't even aware the was an Elite T. Only seen one other than my own in real life. Just don't see them around here.
    Whittled another set of grips, have photo's in a couple days I reckon.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I wasn't even aware the was an Elite T. Only seen one other than my own in real life. Just don't see them around here.
    Whittled another set of grips, have photo's in a couple days I reckon.
    I didn't know about the Elite T until a couple of days ago when I saw it on Kahrs website. The only reason I want one is for the checked frame. I've been keeping my eye out for a T9, and of course when my tax refund comes in, they're no where to be found. Hopefully Kahr can help me track one down. I'll give them call tomorrow.

I'll be looking forward when pics of your grip.

I tracked down a new T40 by emailing Kahr customer service, asking about where to get one, then going to my FFL with a copy of the correspondence. They (FFL salesman) called back and forth for a half hour until they were able to track one down with Kahr's assistance. Luckily, the sales person at my FFL was one of the few that was willing to put in the work.

It might be easier with the T9 series... I don't know. When I asked about the T40 (before I emailed Kahr), my FFL said it could be 3 months or more... I don't think I would have ever gotten it if I relied on their normal ordering strategy. Additionally, I think they charged me $1 below MSRP when all was said and done. Personally, I agree that for most intents and purposes, considering the size and weight of the T series, it might be better to just grab a double stack alternative.

Although I'm glad I have my T40, and it's a great gun... I'd probably carry a 4" or 3.6" M2.0 in 40 for carry instead (I have the FS M2.0 40).

If they made a the T9 slide on a K9 frame, I'd be more interested. Given the frame size, I'd just go for a 1911/Browning Hi Power.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Like_Turtles View Post
    If they made a the T9 slide on a K9 frame, I'd be more interested. Given the frame size, I'd just go for a 1911/Browning Hi Power.
    I wonder if the folks over on the Hi Power forum are saying the same thing about the T9?

I don't see the T9 on Kahr's website. If there were enough interest here, I wonder if Kahr might consider a group buy from the forum members at a fair discount from msrp?

That's an interesting idea...."group buy." Are you thinking T9 slide on K9 frame for group buy?

Heck, I’d go for a T9 slide on a T9 frame! And Canine Dave, they are on the site... gotta dig... look at “All Products”. Nice if they’d just make some.

Quote Originally Posted by Canine Dave View Post

I don't see the T9 on Kahr's website.
    Look here for T9 info on Kahr's site.
    https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/ka...tols/t-series/
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I love that checkered front strap, really like that gripping surface up front.
    I plan to do the rubbery skate board tape trick up front on mine. Have to get some, thought I had some but alas it's awol or gone.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    Look here for T9 info on Kahr's site.
    https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/ka...tols/t-series/
    I apoligize for missing that. I checked three times navigating from their home page. I mentioned the same thing to a friend here and he also set me straight and forwarded the link. Thank you.

I also requested from Bud's notification when they receive the next batch at $636. I don't think I'll hold my breath on that.