Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Thinking about the Ruger PC 9 Carbine

Y’know what?
    I’ve had mine for a year & a half now and have yet to shoot it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I have a few that I've had a lot longer than 1 1/2 years and haven't shot. Don't feel bad. But you need to shoot that one, just a neat little rifle.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I too buy some of them as much to have and fondle them, as to shoot them. And have sold several unshot. But I do hope to get this one dialed in for real soon.

That is a Sig Romeo green dot on mine. Just bought it because it was cheap ($100). Don’t know the first thing about using one. The riser sure makes it look awkward.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

The Sig Romeo is a decent unit for the price, lots of them out there.
    Seems like there should be a mount where you don't need that riser, get down closer to the bore. I'll go look at mine and see, it's not a Sig Romeo but same concept.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I can co-witness through the red dot to my iron sights with it mounted without a riser. But it would handy to have a riser on it so that I could swap it out between the carbine and my .22. Don't think I will though because of the addt'l height it adds.

Here's a shot of mine. It's a Bushnell only because that's what my friend put on it but it seems to work find.

I researched very briefly and didn't find anything similar for the Sig. They talk like the riser is so you can see the iron sights under the Sig Sight. I can cowitness mine and like it being lower.

Here's a shot of the front sling mount that came on my forend.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Looks like the TRS-25 that I have Colonel. They've been around for a long time, are moderately priced, and seem to have a good rep. I think I'm going to like mine.
    I drove by that local rifle range today and confirmed the hours and days they're supposed to be open. I'll be going over there next week to see if it's suitable for pistol shooting, and conducive to dry if not warm practicing. I'm hopeful.

Yep, I had one of those Bushnells on a .308 and it worked fine.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/