Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holster compatibility for Kahr PM9.

I like the set up, but in my neighborhood a thief walking by would see that bag and want what was inside, empty or full, which would cause me a headache. I do like the idea especially if the bag comes on and off easily. My firearms always tucked nicely between the seat and console with a Desantis or Remora.

Recently picked up and outfitted a 5.11 Rush MOAB 10 for toting stuff around. It has a very nice concealed carry pocket in it. I'm carrying my PM9 in it that had previously been relegated to safe duty. First time in my life I'm carrying a BUG.

For comparison it leans against the front seat with the carry pocket handy and I can get into it from that spot in probably less time than it would take to unzip a pouch.

The idea of the bag is to hold the firearm while driving. Otherwise it leaves the truck with me, no overnight storage.

And it's a good idea. Not out in plain sight, easily accessible, and easy to discreetly bring it with you when you exit. That last being something that having a holstered gun in the same place might not lend itself to.