Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Altamont's Came In...YAAAAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Good eye, missed the key start, I keep looking for the 1954 in the mail since we were built in the same year and therefore kindred spirits.
    You never know! I do get the itch for something different every now and again. When cash is not available, out goes the old to make room for the new! Maybe you’ll find that your P210 is not what you thought, or hurts your hands to shoot, or...

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    You never know! I do get the itch for something different every now and again. When cash is not available, out goes the old to make room for the new! Maybe you’ll find that your P210 is not what you thought, or hurts your hands to shoot, or...
    Perish the thought. I'm very close and robbing Peter to pay Paul to make that 210 come home at last.
    They are do damn pretty that even if it hurts, I'll tolerate the pain. I seriously doubt it will hurt, looks very ergonomic to me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Perish the thought. I'm very close and robbing Peter to pay Paul to make that 210 come home at last.
    They are do damn pretty that even if it hurts, I'll tolerate the pain. I seriously doubt it will hurt, looks very ergonomic to me.
    They do look about as ergonomic as a pistol could be! On that note, I was drooling earlier at a different version of one in a scammer ad on Armslist. I say scammer, because it’s listed under “Florida, Florida” which I’ve found to be a tell tale sign of a scam ad. I love the “honest” wear on it.
    6A5F497C-A326-4710-A839-AC260003D5AC.jpg7D4E6447-96B5-41E2-89CA-ECAFA1BE843D.jpg

They get very large bucks for those.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Yes sir! I think you and I are after the same one though. $1,100-$1,300 give or take a few bucks. I'm waiting for the $800 one to come along. I may have a few more silver hairs by then!

THEY AREN'T SILVER HAIRS. THEY'RE WISDOM HIGHLIGHTS... LEAST THATS WHAT I TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MINE. GOOD LOOKING GUN AND I LOVE THE GRIPS !
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

Most of the ones I want I see at 1449, occasionally 1429 seldom less. One used one I tried for, followed it up to 1000 and it ended up going for 1389 or something. Foolish. If I found a decent one for 800 I'd hit the buy now button in a minute.

If that's you in your avatar I'd say any hair at all is good, silver or otherwise. I can say that cause I'm just about the same. No more mohawks for bawanna.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Yes sir! I think you and I are after the same one though. $1,100-$1,300 give or take a few bucks. I'm waiting for the $800 one to come along. I may have a few more silver hairs by then!
    You are probably correct on that. The Standard model is no longer in production.
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

They are still out there but if you want one you best not lag. I nearly lowered my sights and went for a standard but damn that Target model sings. And with a set of different grips, she'd carry just fine and still have all the other good stuff.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I know what you are saying... remember the old man using that line on me about his “salt & pepper” side burns when I was younger. Thanks for the compliment!