Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop

Thread: New club member

Default New club member

Well guys in about a week I’m joining the DE1911G club. Ordered the 45acp, 5” stainless. I blame Kahr Talk members for the reduction in the bank balance $$$$$. Ohh well it’s only money. I’m calling it the retirement gift but I’m not ready to hang it up and may continue working. Then I can purchase another retirement gift. I’ll post a pict. I need to finish modifying the rear CZ site I started some time ago before the DE shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by DJK11 View Post
    Well guys in about a week I’m joining the DE1911G club. Ordered the 45acp, 5” stainless. I blame Kahr Talk members for the reduction in the bank balance $$$$$. Ohh well it’s only money. I’m calling it the retirement gift but I’m not ready to hang it up and may continue working. Then I can purchase another retirement gift. I’ll post a pict. I need to finish modifying the rear CZ site I started some time ago before the DE shows up.
    Congrats on the DE1911!
    I agree, that durn Bawanna and yqtszhj.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Your going to be very very happy. That 1911G is a real shooter. One of the best shooting 1911's I own. Love the heck out of mine.

I'm still saving for my retirement gift, doesn't seem right but guess I no longer wear the pants in the family.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Congrats on the DE1911!
    I agree, that durn Bawanna and yqtszhj.
    Regards,
    Greg
    Yeah right.....
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Apparently I’m going to be torn between the CZ97 and DE1911? I was afraid that would happen. Glad I have two shooting hands. Better start working on grip strength and review the Top Shot episode when they shot two pistols at once.

Like many of us gun nuts, I wasn’t in the market for another at this time with the price insanity. I don’t feel totally ripped off just a bit more than the 97 and I won’t have to spend more to soop it up. So all said it will cost less than the 97. And I dooo like stainless. Now to cure the itchy trigger finger. Need to move to the countryside.

The tapping sound is my foot waiting for the DE1911 to ship. When it arrives I may not be able to run some rounds but I can watch John Wick and practice drills.