Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else wants a double stack Kahr?

Features never before seen... .45ACP in all steel, with 10- round magazines and a K9 or T9 trigger. Shut up and take my money.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Features never before seen... .45ACP in all steel, with 10- round magazines and a K9 or T9 trigger. Shut up and take my money.
    That would be intriguing. Or perhaps 10mm?

You know, that's a distinct possibility. The Firearm Guy has always loved his PM45 especially. I can see him getting as hyped up as he was over an all steel 45....!

I do, a slightly wider gripped PM9 with a hybrid double-stack holding 10 + 1 flush to compete with the Sig 365, I'd buy that!

Quote Originally Posted by djd100 View Post
    I do, a slightly wider gripped PM9 with a hybrid double-stack holding 10 + 1 flush to compete with the Sig 365, I'd buy that!
    I'd sell my 365XL to buy one or a P9 size!

I am more than happy with my Taurus GX4. (now approaching 1400 flawless rounds of shooting) and more than happy with my Present CM9's, Actually carry the Kahr more because of the lighter weight. And actually carry the P380 more than that. My Kahr's are well broken in and I have about 8 or 9 magazines for them. And Kahr mags are not cheap. If I were younger, I would probably get the New Model. I just not thrilled about the idea. To this date I have not bought into the high capacity needs like most of the gun Culture on the internet.
    I am starting to develop arthritis in my off hand thumb. Not sure racking the slide of a Kahr will last down the road. The Taurus is much easier and heck, I may even carry one of my revolvers.
    I am so impressed the the GX4 that I most likely invest in one of their 6 shot revolvers instead.

For fans of the New coming Kahr, it is going to be great. For others, the new gun culture does not understand the beauty of the DAO Style trigger like the Kahr. And that is a shame as the Kahr has the best trigger of any Pistol made IMO.

I can recommend the Taurus 856. With lighter springs, it’s a sweet .38.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

I can recommend the Taurus 856. With lighter springs, it’s a sweet .38.

Definitely looking at the Taurus 856 Steel vs ultra light weight. I already have the Smith 642 and LCR9mm and 22.cal.

Being a department armorer for a very long time I never much agreed with the need mentality. The police always want to do what the military does, or they all want to be equipped like LA SWAT etc. I was totally on board with getting the best equipment to serve the needs but generally especially in a small-town armored vehicles and the latest gadgets just aren't needed.
    In similar fashion private citizens want to be equipped like the police. Even though the needs and applications are completely different. Us civilians are defense, police are offense. Until the big defund the police they would go towards the danger to help the folks on defense.
    We just need the tool to get away and defend family and those that need it. Unless of course like me you're a get involved sheepdog type that just refuses to run. If that's the case, you just need a bigger gun.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Being a department armorer for a very long time I never much agreed with the need mentality. The police always want to do what the military does, or they all want to be equipped like LA SWAT etc. I was totally on board with getting the best equipment to serve the needs but generally especially in a small-town armored vehicles and the latest gadgets just aren't needed.
    In similar fashion private citizens want to be equipped like the police. Even though the needs and applications are completely different. Us civilians are defense, police are offense. Until the big defund the police they would go towards the danger to help the folks on defense.
    We just need the tool to get away and defend family and those that need it. Unless of course like me you're a get involved sheepdog type that just refuses to run. If that's the case, you just need a bigger gun.
    My thoughts, pretty much. More important to me than capacity, is ease of landing first effective rounds on target. If this new development increases that without giving up anything, they have my attention.