Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else wants a double stack Kahr?

I was not aware of the magazine issue but a K45 would be so heavy, one would just go with a 1911 variant, like I read elsewhere on this forum.

Really, when was the last real innovation Kahr had? Was it 2005 with the Kahr P45?

Quote Originally Posted by Elkins45 View Post
    I would love to see Kahr make a 15 round double stack version of the P9. Sort of a Glock 19 but with the (IMO) superior Kahr trigger? Am I the only one? I would buy one as soon as it hit the shelves.
    Ill take one and sell my G43x and Shield Arms mags to pay for it.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Yep, K45 would be nice. Can't for the life of me figure out why Kahr hasn't already produced these. And I'd be ok with it in a double stack with say 10rds in the new KDS45

There are loads of twin-stack pistols on the market. That not in Kahr's wheelhouse and I welcome the thin grip. I would have not bought a Kahr in the first place if they were like all the others and I have bought eight.

This right here^^^
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

For me, the trigger is what makes a Kahr unique. There are plenty of skinny guns out there with triggers I don't care for, but few double stacks with a trigger like a Kahr.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

But, nothing wrong with options right?

I've owned guns from many manufacturers and enjoyed them. But there are others from those same manufacturers that I wouldn't care to own. But you might. That's what makes capitalism great, there's something for everyone regardless of whether or not Joe doesn't like what Jim does.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that Kahr stop making what they make well...and I've owned more than eight.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    For me, the trigger is what makes a Kahr unique. There are plenty of skinny guns out there with triggers I don't care for, but few double stacks with a trigger like a Kahr.
    I have an FNX45 (DA/SA), coming and I've read reviews which say it has a very smooth DA pull, some comparing it to that of a revolver. I'm not anticipating it will be as smooth as my Kahrs, but I'll let you know.

I like Jim just fine, he's a nut case but I still like him. Where did that come from?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I was thinking about this choice thingy. Police and military don't have it. They pretty much say, "Here, there's your rifle and sidearm; get used to them." We get to engage in that endless quest for the perfect firearm that melds with our very being. I sometimes wonder if that's really best or not.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101