Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Who else wants a double stack Kahr?

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    The .30 Super Carry is a very interesting round and I would love a 10 round PM sized Kahr pistol in that caliber but it ain’t happening, sorry but at this time Kahr isn’t going to invest in the capital it would take to find a manufacturer of polymer frames and magazines to bring it to market but it sounds cool enough…….I really wish Kahr would have kept up with the times but it’s just not going to happen so I’m happy that I found a great shooting little PM9 and will just have to make do with 7 rounds to solve any problems I might walk into……..
    Make that 7+1 flush, or 8+1 extended via MagGuts springs and followers!

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Im falling into that category there, except we need to fit in “because they are getting too old, tired, and impatient to fight fair.”
    Amen!

I reload and have purchased one 50 round box of ammo in the last decade. No interest in another pistol caliber. Why is it named Super Carry? I would prefer 30 HH(heavy hitter), 30 XL, 30 ST, 30 HC(high capacity), 30 ZS. With the current state of ammo, why would anyone want to acquire another caliber. It’s similar to 9mm so why bother.

Quote Originally Posted by DJK11 View Post
    I reload and have purchased one 50 round box of ammo in the last decade. No interest in another pistol caliber. Why is it named Super Carry? I would prefer 30 HH(heavy hitter), 30 XL, 30 ST, 30 HC(high capacity), 30 ZS. With the current state of ammo, why would anyone want to acquire another caliber. It’s similar to 9mm so why bother.
    Look at the specs on the advertisement from the link and info I posted a few threads back. For one, you get more capacity in a magazine. Less recoil, and good ballistics. Shoot and train with a 9mm. carry the Super 30.

Default Who else wants a double stack Kahr?

Still waiting…

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeMe View Post
    I think KT has the right idea here, and I hope the execution is good. Since the advent of the XDM series, I am a fan of those Springfields. Hopefully, this grip safety works better than those on the S&W EZ.
    Hmmm, chop off an inch in both height and length, for say 10 + 1 flush, deal, I'll take one!

https://www.handgunhero.com/compare/...vs-kel-tec-p15

NO NO one should train with what they carry. Also exactly how they carry. And yes I’ve read articles extolling the virtues of 30 sc. That’s the reason 99% of the time it’s 45 acp for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Still waiting…

That is the gun that Justin Moon was ringing the 100 yard gong with in the video that used to be on the Kahr website. Got me all excited, then.....nuthin'.

Come to think of it, it might have been a 9.

If Kahr decides to make a double stack, I definitely would be interested. They have mastered the single-stack slim for years. Don't know if they'd keep the offset feed ramp as it might be moot with a double stack or I may be wrong... I like their guns and I look forward to their future endeavors