Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Xssights

Thread: Problems opening Kahrtalk

South Louisiana, East Texas, West Pennsylvania

Default Problems opening Kahrtalk

Have been unable to log on for several days. After I try to log on x 1, I can't even get the web site to open. If I wait overnight, I can get it to open but the same process happens. Using Firefox and Chrome. Once I make an attempt in one browser, I can't get the site to open in either browser. Tried Edge today. I never use Edge. It opened and I was able to log on. This was after repeated attempts in Chrome and Firefox. I'm pretty sure it's a local problem, either me or the provider. I've done searches for other people having same issue and find none. I've tried clearing cache in Chrome and Firefox. No difference. ?????

I tend to think its the provider, I get that once in awhile, one search engines will open, one won't. It's like they are deciding whats ok for me to look at.
    I use Firefox mostly, Chrome was giving me a hard time. I'm no brainiac on this computer stuff.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Try to power cycle your router or cable modem. Turn it off for a minute and ten on again. Nothing to loose. I do this quite often when the web pages don't display properly. You can also download a "CCleaner" from Piriform Software and scan your computer. Hope it helps.