Xssights   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Shelter in Place Production

It's nice to see new work as 10mm Shooter makes a fine holster!
    I bought one for my Shield about three years ago. I really liked it then and still really like.
    I gifted my 9mm Shield to a Marine Corps buddy late last year and was going to include the holster, but at the last moment I thought to check how my 45 Shield fit in it. It took a bit of pushing. but it fit. Then I thought, holsters fit up against your piece just like underwear...a man doesn't gift underwear to another man...my buddy will have to find his own holster.

10mm's holster has broken in just fine for my Shield 45

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

That's a snappy looking rig.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    . .... holsters fit up against your piece just like underwear...a man doesn't gift underwear to another man...my buddy will have to find his own holster
    Tidbits of wisdom from the American Southwest. I could see ole Clint Eastwood saying that in one of his westerns.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I bought one for my Shield about three years ago. I really liked it then and still really like.
    I gifted my 9mm Shield to a Marine Corps buddy late last year and was going to include the holster, but at the last moment I thought to check how my 45 Shield fit in it. It took a bit of pushing. but it fit. Then I thought, holsters fit up against your piece just like underwear...a man doesn't gift underwear to another man...my buddy will have to find his own holster.

10mm's holster has broken in just fine for my Shield 45

Regards,
    Greg
    Nice, real nice. Bet that went for a Pretty Penny! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Tidbits of wisdom from the American Southwest. I could see ole Clint Eastwood saying that in one of his westerns.
    LOL, that would be something! I love quotes from his "suit" movies

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Nice, real nice. Bet that went for a Pretty Penny! Congrats!
    Thanks! It was priced quite nicely, especially considering the quality. They are still pretty reasonably priced.
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Regards,
    Greg
    That was a long time ago - for me at least. I had to stop my leather work because of rheumatoid arthritis in my hands. I went for almost two years without doing any kind of leather work. My wife gifted me with two sides of leather for Christmas 2018 and they sat unused until last month. My hands are not any better, but I hate not doing what I enjoy. It really does take me about two weeks to make one now. It used to take a couple of days. I used to make around 100 during a year - now I am up to about five a year...

I am glad to see you still have the holster. that was the last black and tan holster that I made. I remember when you bought it - I had it on my website and had forgotten that it was still active and I was surprised when I got a notification that it had sold. There is just a tiny little bit of difference between the 9/40 Shield and the 45 Shield and I am glad that it worked for you...

Pretty nice!