Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I may have to reconsider......Sig Sauer P365.

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, you can get Kimbers they way you like them:
    https://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/revolver?layer&cat=480
    Did you get one of those yet Greg? The Kimber is one gun I play with every year at SHOT and want. I too wanted to wait for the hammer spur. I'm probably best off not being reminded of it.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    Did you get one of those yet Greg? The Kimber is one gun I play with every year at SHOT and want. I too wanted to wait for the hammer spur. I'm probably best off not being reminded of it.
    No, I haven't Al, but the 3" gun certainly has a siren call to it.
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

3" with a hammer. Lets look for one of them 2 for 1 deals, maybe 3 for 1 1 /2 if Al don't got one. I thought he did though. Next to you, he's got everything.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I could go for a 3", and gotta have the hammer. Maybe a $200 apiece price with discount, or maybe just order so many that they are free. I never see them other than at SHOT, but they feel great in my hand. Bawanna, did you ever get your 686?
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

You been hanging around with Greg ain't cha? No I have not got my 686 yet......I don't want one of them 686 7 shooters, that's just plumb unnatural.

But I still got a little time, it's still on the radar.

I just finally nailed the Sig 210 so it will be at least a week or 10 days before I nail down the 686. Don't want to be a hog you know.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    @ King Rat. MMyers 1970 was saying that he would like a P365 with a Kahr trigger. I think you miss read the post.
    My Bad! And I apologize. And yes, I think a 365 with a Kahr trigger would be impressive.

I'd like to see something like the P365 in 40 cal, but there's probably little chance of that. I'm also hoping Kahr makes a 10mm some day. We need more 10mm options.

Quote Originally Posted by Funflyer View Post
    I'd like to see something like the P365 in 40 cal, but there's probably little chance of that. I'm also hoping Kahr makes a 10mm some day. We need more 10mm options.
    K10, sign me up for one!

Quote Originally Posted by Funflyer View Post
    I've heard a rumor about Springfield debuting a .40 cal version of the Hellcat at some point. No hard evidence, mind you, just some hints from supposed "insiders." Given Springfield's support of the .40 platform, it wouldn't surprise me, but only time will tell. I'm not a huge Springfield fan in general...even so, they couldn't take my money fast enough. And that would go double for a P365 in .40.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    I've heard a rumor about Springfield debuting a .40 cal version of the Hellcat at some point. No hard evidence, mind you, just some hints from supposed "insiders." Given Springfield's support of the .40 platform, it wouldn't surprise me, but only time will tell. I'm not a huge Springfield fan in general...even so, they couldn't take my money fast enough. And that would go double for a P365 in .40.
    The Hellcat build appears to be more suitable for a high capacity 40 than the P365. Keeping my fingers crossed.