CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New user, new Kahr owner

Welcome welcome maulerrr, glad you found us....I pocket carry my PM9 everywhere I go and it's the best compromise for me between size and reliable firepower....I have found Sig Sauer 124 grain V-Crown function perfectly and shoot to point of aim at 10 yards so I bought a bunch of it a while back when ammo was available....Anyway welcome to Kahrtalk, glad to have you and stop by anytime.....

Welcome aboard. You will like the Kahr brand and will love the trigger. I keep a cm9 in my pocket all of the time.
    "No Matter Where You Go----There You Are !!"

What's up Riverside!

I'm near the Mission Inn.

We have to deal with a lot of crazy out here right?

I have the same guns as well, CW9 and PM9. I would recommend taking a look at the Lakeline followers for your carry magazines. Makes feeding more smooth and reliable IMO.
    Welcome aboard

Welcome to the board!

Careful of those guns, you may just like them so much that the Glock trigger will become strange to you.

All joking aside, Kahr makes some fine guns with phenomenal triggers. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JinRC View Post
    What's up Riverside!

I'm near the Mission Inn.

We have to deal with a lot of crazy out here right?

I have the same guns as well, CW9 and PM9. I would recommend taking a look at the Lakeline followers for your carry magazines. Makes feeding more smooth and reliable IMO.
    Welcome aboard
    I'm relatively new to the desert, I recently moved here from the San Diego area. Comparatively speaking, Riverside county is certainly the better place to be for someone who likes guns ... there's actually outdoor land available to go shooting, getting a CCW isn't an uphill battle either. It's great.

I'm still stuck in the middle of a waiting period before I have both guns with me. Once I have em both, I plan to drive out and put a few hundred rounds of multiple brands and grains to break them both in. For the time being, I'm able to research accessories and get ahold of more mags while I wait. So thanks for the follower suggestion, I'll certainly take a look at em

Quote Originally Posted by Funflyer View Post
    Welcome maulerrr,

The wife and I also made leaving Ca our long term goal when we lived there. However, we worked our investments just right and managed to punch out of there 9 years early.
    I'm glad you guys were able to make that goal happen! I work in hospitality, and it's very easy to transfer around from property to property with my employer, so that's my way out!

While your looking around you may also want to take a look at MagGuts. Adds 1 extra round to the 7 round mag as well as the 6 round mag. Mine have been functioning perfectly through a couple hundred rounds.
    My carry mag has the MagGuts and back up mags have the Lakeline.

Default Welcome

I like Federal HST Micro in my micro 9mm guns.
    My Kahr MK40 Elite required a long break in period to become reliable.
    Don't be disappointing if it's not good to go right out of the box.
    Keep running the gun and things will work out.
    Good Luck