CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Finally got a couple pics of my Down Under. Out in the sun. Bore sighted the new tang sight, should be close at 100 to start fine tuning.
    I'm happy with the Tang Sight by Pedersoli, less money than most of the other but still decent quality. Jury is still out on the front sight. I like the concept. It took quite a bit of filing to get it to fit the dove tail but I got perfect. The original sight I could almost push out with my fingers. If it goes back on I'll have to peen it a bit so it's snug.
    Bawanna, you might like this (if you haven’t seen it already).

https://youtu.be/TzDS1uiwvRo

-Wlf

OKay, but we need pictures. And congrats! I guess we need to influence you a bit more to speed up your buying process. If I had to wait until 2027 for my next I'd likely froth at the mouth.

Congrats on your new gun! I bet it will be fun to shoot. I miss the big bore’s!

Quote Originally Posted by Wlfman13 View Post
    Bawanna, you might like this (if you haven’t seen it already).

https://youtu.be/TzDS1uiwvRo

-Wlf
    That would be an absolute blast even just to watch and look around. I want one of the shirts for sure but darned if I can find one. Must have to go there to get one.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It came in early! I’m sitting here waiting for the background check. This has the tightest lockup of any revolver I’ve ever handled. The trigger is better than I expected, but I didn’t pull it all the way, being a .22.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

It came with the factory rubber grips and Pachmayr diamond Pro grips, which are nice for .357 but I’m considering ordering wood grips.

When I got home I set it next to my K frame .22 and the Ruger is almost as big.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    It came with the factory rubber grips and Pachmayr diamond Pro grips, which are nice for .357 but I’m considering ordering wood grips.

When I got home I set it next to my K frame .22 and the Ruger is almost as big.
    Congrats man! If you don’t mind spending the dough, Badger Custom Grips makes some real beauties! I had that .22 S&W once. Did not know what I had. Wish I knew then what I know now. Was close to mint and let it go for $500. Dumb me!

The 17s are $700-1000 or more now, and kinda worth it in a way. Mine is the 18, 4” barrel, which go for a little less.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    The 17s are $700-1000 or more now, and kinda worth it in a way. Mine is the 18, 4” barrel, which go for a little less.
    10-4. It has been a bit, so I do not remember which I had. It had a longer barrel though. I think they are built so well that your heirs, heirs, heirs will be able to enjoy it if passed along. And maybe their heirs too!

Probably a 17, then. Most of them were 6". Definitely heirloom quality. The only complaint I've read is the ejector rods tend to work loose, which my 18 does.