I watched some of the some shot show on YOUTUBE the other day and saw Yet another Miro striker fired gun, actually two. One was a "Savage Stance". Ironically I went to the indoor range yesterday and stopped at their store. And lo and behold was a Savage Stance on the shelf. (for some reason they were actually sent out earlier).
I asked to see the stance and the clerk had no Idea what I was talking about. I said the one you have in the show case. He was confuse, another clerk standing next to him said What is a Stance?
I had them follow me to the showcase and said, "that is a Savage Stance, it say's so right in your display".
They apologized and I said, I do not blame your for knowing, with the influx of so many flooding the market no wonder. They both laughed and said "Ya got that right".

On another note. Some guy came in and was all upset because he came in and asked for a 22.cal rifle and they sold him a .17 cal. Lol, he even bought a box of ammo for it.
Now he wants a refund because it is NOT a 22.cal. They called over the clerk that sold it to him, and he said he told the guy it was a .17 cal and the difference and he wanted it. The owner still was confused about the two calibers and wanted a refund.
At this point i war really beginning to feel sorry for LGS clerks.
Here is the box of ammo he went out and bought and wanted a refund on the ammo as well. (should give you a idea of the millions of new shooters buying now)

The Savage Stance (at least it is a Single stack) I kind of like it, and the trigger from the video seems more practical to EDC than many of the others on he market. And hey it ships with 2 mags. I did not get to shoot it, as they did not have one for rental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpq-W9EN10c