Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Happiness is a new gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I love it when that happens. I was just doing some rearranging and found 3 boxes of shorts and a bunch of other stuff I forgot I had. I need to find a 32-20 found a few boxes of that, only makes sense to get something that will eat them.
    https://secure.arnzenarms.com/product/winchester/consigned-winchester-model-1894-32-40-26-octagon-barrel-no-box
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Appears to already be gone. Would have been a good partner for my 94 thutty thutty. Has the same Redfield peep sight. Looked in good shape too.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Pretty sure it is still there. Anything that sells is quickly removed from the website. You may have to login to get accurate information. This is a very reputable LGS in Eden Prairie, MN. Give them a call, tell them Jerry Nystrom from South Metro sent you this information and ask for Jason the manager, or Barron and they can take it from there and give you an honest evaluation. It is consigned so I suspect the asking price is somewhat flexible.
    Last edited by 340pd; 01-20-2021 at 11:33 AM.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

[QUOTE=Bawanna;415510]No words really needed, picked this up today at noon, about 6 minutes after the shop called and said the county said I was ok to have it.

If we could get back to this beauty for a minute, I wonder what load you've worked up for the 210? Do you like the feel of the trigger? Is it accurate?

I don't load for 9 but with the current situation I may have to start.

I love everything about my 210. It is very accurate and has a really nice trigger. The grips feel so nice in the hand.

I've thought about making a set of carry grips but they are pretty tough. Doubt I will ever carry it anyhow, it's so nice and like I said I just love holding it.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It IS a great looking gun too. I can see why you'd enjoy holding it. Reminds me of a nice pair of....oh nevermind.

Another one of many that I blame Greg for. He's a really good influence. Course to be fair he's talked me out of a few I wanted too.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Picked up my Buck Mark today. Nice little pistol. Sitting along the Browning skinning folder I bought back in the '80s
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's NICE, handles even durn near match.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Thanks Colonel. I'm looking forward to getting it to the range.