CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new

Thread: Snifff.....

Default Snifff.....

Just gave away my last .45 to one of my sons. Several years ago the DIL got my Colt Government stainless 1911, her hubby was gifted my Ruger SR45, son #2 got my Springfield Armory stainless GI and Remington R1 1911, and now my Kahr CW45.

Kinda sad, but the old arthritic hands aren’t really up to the big bores any more. Downsizing to the 9mm CW9 & Ruger SR9 has made things a lot more comfortable.
    (Gave each son a .44 Magnum the year before - S&W Model 29-2 and Ruger Super Blackhawk)

Goodbye sweet old lumbering cartridge....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I know that day is coming for me but I'm fighting it as long as I possibly can. Only reason I've acquired a few 9's in preparation.
    Probably too late to seek any chance of you adopting me, anything cool left?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Nothing that starts with a 4.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Thankfully you kept it in the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Just gave away my last .45 to one of my sons. Several years ago the DIL got my Colt Government stainless 1911, her hubby was gifted my Ruger SR45, son #2 got my Springfield Armory stainless GI and Remington R1 1911, and now my Kahr CW45.

Kinda sad, but the old arthritic hands aren’t really up to the big bores any more. Downsizing to the 9mm CW9 & Ruger SR9 has made things a lot more comfortable.
    (Gave each son a .44 Magnum the year before - S&W Model 29-2 and Ruger Super Blackhawk)

Goodbye sweet old lumbering cartridge....
    Did you know you has a long lost son? PM me and I will give you my address.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Well, you will love the CW9. It's my favorite all around handgun.